Warcrimes (extra chapter)

Genshin Impact gripped on his fork as he ate his food. Why was nobody celebrating his birthday? He said as he stood up and immediately set up a review bomb, blowing up the entire MiHoyo mansion. Injuring himself, Honkai and Tears of Themis. He limped away from the burning mansion as Cookie run: kingdom saw the explosion running towards Genshin in concern.

“ I'm going to call for help wait- „

The house blew up beside them as Cr: K shielded Genshin from it. Getting caught up in the explosion and being reviewed bombed as well. Both Arknights and League of legends were effected by the first explosion as they were close to the building before the chaos erupted. Gacha club watched as they didn't bother to help them.

“ Owh noes, somebody call 911 I don'tz know the nwumber „

They said as they waddled away. Genshin continued menacingly stomped away, attacking Google classroom and Zoom in the process. He reached a stadium and invaded it, Obey me! Tried guarding the gates before he was attacked by the feral angy game with bad gacha rates. Roblox watched as a bystander walking by, and ignoring everything.

“ Who's ready to hear some music! „

BanG! Dream got ready to start the concert before the Vine boom sound effect played as Genshin appeared behind Bandori out of nowhere. He picked her up and threw her off the stage.

“ Play Tartaglia's battle theme now‼️‼️ „

Genshin said before he suddenly was stopped by his mom, Miyohime. As Genshin growled and swarmed around before Miyohime sprayed him over with a water bottle.

“ Ok ok let's celebrate your birthday, stop blowing up everybody. Okay? Mkay. „