Therapy won't save me now

[Wow, I'm gonna treat this series much more seriously now (though still satire of course), I just wanna experiment with this plus this has all been some silly writing exercise, a really silly goofy one as well. I also felt like the writing wasn't all that good the previous chapters so, idk kabloomy.]

[Sorry for being off for so long, I actually forgot about this book, by that I mean I've been abducted by aliens and got ran over by a spaceship]
[See this like a cool revamp or something idk]

The celebration party went well, the awkwardness between us both. I realized now that, fuck, I liked him. Hell we were building up, he even proposed for us to be roommates. But, I don't know why I didn't do it. I ran from him once we were close enough, even big sister GGZ was cheering for us. Yet, I was too nervous, and ran away. After that something shitty came up, appearantly Dsmp dug up controversy between us. We both seperated from eachother because, schoolwork, the paying fees and the fucking wave debt, why the hell are textbooks so useless anyways, and why are they mandatory?! I felt so disgusted by him even wanting to do NFTs, didn't that idiot watch through the multiple PSAs we were shown back then. Don't join damn pyramid schemes, especially ones that obviously could ruin the stock market and legalizing something that was obviously illegal! That's the whole reason why we were even in the gacha business.. NFT addicts are disgusting, especially after looking at Neopets. The final pull for the thread to snap was him.. catching me shirtless with a binder, fuck, he probably changed his whole opinion of me. I couldn't take it anymore, It just had to be done. I didn't want him to look at me anymore, it was too much.

Genshin Impact thoughts repeated within him as groaned at the bar, slamming his glass as he called for another shot of fandom commentary. Looking down at his formal suit as a way of confidence towards his drunken state, he's successful, he can get everything he needs. Yet even after everything, he still felt cold, the longing feeling of Cr:k's arms around him, the warm smile the game gave to him caused butterflies fluttering around him, always leaving him in a blushing state and yet hidden under decieving words to reject those feelings. To reject himself, as he'd always been. For them to drift away into strangers within only a series of events. The shots were enough as he felt his head throb as everything around him was twisting within his sight. He walked down the bar as he saw Roblox falling down the stairs by shutting down again. Gaining a slow paced laughter from the drunkard as he limped over to the exit of the building.

As he leaned against the building walls as he slowly walked, speaking to himself as he was a mess. The echoing noises of the advertisements playing throughout the city and the people's mashing voices into an inaudible ambience made him feel like he was going to faint at any moment. He heard a car parking besides him, before tripping onto the ground he was abruptly stopped by arms warping around Genshin as it lifted. It felt familiar to him. Everything was a blur to him except for the man preventing his fall and himself.

"Genshin Impact?"

Gi felt frozen, recognizing that same voice all those years ago, the accent, the tone. It only changed slightly deeper. He turned around and saw Cookie run: Kingdom, he groaned as he pushed away the man to face him and to abruptly hug him close, causing a wave of tears to erupt from him, the height difference between them changed from them surprisingly, now with Genshin Impact towering over him only by an inch, yet being slouched over in a way where his head weakingly rests on the other's shoulder. Cookie run Kingdom was suprised at this action but felt comfortable, hugging him back.

"Cookie.."

Genshin blurted under his breath as he whimpered within Cookie run Kingdom's arms. Gi felt too comfortable in the situation they're in, getting a bit too close to Cr:K's face as his thumb gently drifted Crk's head as Gi's thumb guided as Genshin raised his. Both of their noses touching eachother as the other pushed him away before the tension got a bit too personal. He held onto Genshin's back as the other drunkingly wrapped his arms around Crk's neck as a support.