9/25/21

I think I just had like the continued part of a dream I swear I remember having like a while ago, it was some sort of dystopian universe of where I live (TX)

Apparently something had exploded or maybe there was a leak from chemicals, but one day on the news there was a report that nearly half an entire town was stained with some sort if glowing yellow color.
And I remember seeing buildings all yellow, and it all around them it had flooded, the water bright like highlighter and huge parts of broken houses from the flood floating around in the water.

And then this is the now future part
I remember that I was with some of my family, and we had all went to check it out cause it had been years since this happened and we never saw it, cause so many people were trying to leave the state.

We go to see where everything is all yellow, and it is, and as we're looking around
on the other side of the area where its flooded is some sort of ditch with perfectly green grass. So one of my sisters and I go  over to it, but on the way I find this suit case that used to be mine I guess. It was in the yellow waters, but it wasn't stained or colored at all.

Then we get to the ditch, but it turns out its some volcano cut in half, and it kinda looked like a maze inside. And then Vanessa from Phineas and Ferb came to us, and like,
idk
she helped cool down the volcano to climb it.
but it was still kinda hot cause I think I touched where the lava used to be.

But then when I finish climbing it I was back in my room.

So I opened the wooden suitcase, and now this time it was yellow, buy it wasnt stained cause it was some sort of ash or powder thag I wiped off of it. And when I opened it, absolutely nothing in it was stained either, everything was perfectly its original colors.

I had a full set of the mane 6 mlp figures, and some papers, I think they were drawings.

I was telling my family how we could send my stuff to some research facility to get the stuff tested cause I was just so bewildered how it wasn't yellow. But then when I did start talking about getting it tested, I woke up. And the last thing I remember saying was like "hey what's going on?" As I'm holding one of the figure, trying not to wake up.