11/26/23

I dreamed that I was watching an anime, and the anime WAS the dream.

Idk the name, but it was about like old European white women. And I open like the first episode, it shows like a strip of shops, they all have awning over their doors.

If you looked really closely you could see the shape/outline of a woman's head in the all the store fronts from an angle.

So then it cuts to this group of old women, like discussing something over tea, and they all have like a sort or frufru rococo wannabe style of dressing.
There's like 10 of them, some thin some fat. And one woman at the end of the table, stands to say something as another woman comes into the room.

Everyone flocks to her to greet her but she's dressed differently. She's fat with a cute round face, but she looks to be drawn in water color compared to everyone else.
Her fashion is more 1850s, and her black hair is in a pixie cut. And her makeup isn't as gaudy as the other women.

The other women ask her about her style and how she did her makeup.
And she's all "well I dress myself with the help of all my servants." And they go oh wow, "I don't do my own makeup, I let my sevant do it. She's so talented isn't she. Maybe she an help all of you." She says smugly, but her face is smiley.

All the other women are like "you look beautiful" to her as they like look around awkwardly.

Then it cuts too all of them without the 1850s woman there in another room. Talking to the woman at the head of the table. The head woman is all riled up and passed hearing what her women are saying to her.
She gets all mad slamming her fists on the table like.
"Does she think that just because her servants do her makeup she's better than us!?"

Mind you, the 1850s woman's genuinely looks well kept and clean. While everyone else's looks smudged and like kids trying makeup on.

I think the anime ended after that, and then suddenly I was coming home from school with my childhood best friends from elementary. (I don't talk to any of them now, and 2 of them moved, schools, one to Alaska and one across the state)

And we're all hanging out at my home and watching that very same anime while we do homework.