1/20/22

I had a dream I was stabbed by a Karen😭😭

So I was at a Target with my family, my sisters, mom, and nieces and nephew.

My nieces and I sat in the little Starbucks/Pizza Hut area, and I an old "friend" I haven't seen since middle school
(irl this guy was not that great a friend)

He recognizes me, we hug, and thats it.

After that at some point I wander off from my family and I'm in like the beauty and makeup stuff- specifically nail polish- and theres this mother w her daughter at a register there, and the mom is yelling at someone.

(I get anxiety when other people yell, so irl I never would've done this, so dream me was BOLD)

Her daughter is crying, and the mom is yelling at her too, cause I think she wasn't allowed to wear nail polish or makeup?

And so I quietly go to the daughter and move her away, and talk to her and try to calm her down and offer to get her nail polish, she accepts and I go over with her to a different employee to help us. (like call security too or something-)

But in the middle of this the mom comes over and starts yelling at me too. Accusing me of kidnapping her child, and then suddenly I'm like in the office with this woman and she starts attacking me.

She pulls out a knife, thows it at me, and it's stuck into my side.
I pull the knife out (and I have no idae why I didn't throw it back at her) I tossed it on the ground.

But then her daughter is also in there with us, and she's hurt too. So I try to bawl up a jacket I had on her cause she's bleeding.

And so I'm trying to take her out of there, to like a hospital probably, but I'm not able to cause I woke up.