11/27/21

Okay so

I had a dream, that I was on some sort if field trip with my school, to another school. For like a tour or a welcome thing, idk.

And I'm walking around with my friends, and were talking
Till eventually we all break off to see other things in this massive school, and then I'm just with one of my guy friends, but hes texting someone as I'm talking to him.

I thought it was his gf, but then thers this other guy, who goes to the school, comes up between us.
Starts holding my hand and is just   with me now.

And I remember, the conversation we were having was like, "what would you do if you met someone new?" or somethin idk. but then when this guy came next to me, I had to look up at him and I was all flustered and went "hI!😖🥴"

And this guy, was sooo frickin cute.

He had like short curly, dirty blonde or maybe ginger hair, freckles, brown eyes😳🤤 and he was way taller than me too.

And he's just holding my hand as we're walking around. And eventually my guy friend leaves us, and this guy is flirting on me, but he was kind of shy about it.

And we're getting along really well, talking, as now he's giving me a tour. And then at some point, he's leading me up to this older couple.

AND ITS HIS PARENTS???????
(LIKE WHO DOES THAT???)

they were sweet and said "Why didn't you tell us sooner you and a nice young lady with you" they had British accents.

We leave them and now were outside w a bunch of other people. I see my guy friend, and we go back to following him for a while.

Then the guy, hes like coming onto me??? like he is all up on me, and FUCKING HARD. Like this dude just 😖🥴😀😀🍆 and I am quaking, I FUCKING WHIMPERED. I DON'T DO THAT.

He's being hot, and I'm a mess, AND THEN HIS JUNK STARTS VIBRATING????? shits weird, we kiss (I think) and then i ask for his number, and he doesn't have a phone😔

I woke up, forgot about it, and then I just remembered all of it rn.
11:17am