4/8/22

Idreamed that I went to bed, and when I woke up it was the best sleep I ever had.
But it was a Tuesday so I had school but I over slept.

Which made me freak out because I didn't ever want to be late for school. I either get there at the beginning of the day, or I just don't go.

I vividly remember seeing all the clocks in the house read 9:40am

I get up from my bed, and my door is open, but in the hallway there's this big cabinet blocking my exit. It looked exactly like the cabinet in my parent's room but white.
I couldn't move it, so I had to hug the wall to get past, and as I was getting through it was very dark. Then in front of me was our old coffee table with a thing of colorful balls stuck together on it.

When I get to it, I pick them up and pull them apart, they're magnetic, so plyed with them. I stacked the yellow and pink balls together and then the whole thing disintegrated.

I was in the livingroom now, and I go to the kitchen and it's set up like how in Coraline, when the Other Mother makes all that food.
And all the pots and pans are stacked on the table.

Two pots of rice, a soup with vegetables, and chicken. A bunch of stuff.

I didn't even really eat it tho? Cause I just grabbed a spoon and ate one spoonful from each dish lol

And I turn to face out the window in our kitchen, and I turn back around and there was the same white lookalike cabinet in my way. So I do the same thing to squeez past it and this time as I walked through it lead immediately to the hallway where my room is.

I looked back behind me, and