Chapter 1

Y/n.pov

I  was  working  in  cafe  to  pay  my  school  fee.  I  work  hard and  then  study  for  up  coming  test  after  2  months.  Living  Seoul  is  very  expensive  so  I  have  to  work  hard  to  pay  my  expense.  I  don't  have  parents  they  died  in  accident  3 years  ago  when  we  were  coming  back from our  little  family  time.  Its  not  like  I  am alone  in  this  world  I  have  my  lovely  grandma  she  live  in  daegu.  She  loves  me like  no  one.  After  my  parents died  she  was  upset  and  worried about  me  how  would  I  live  alone  in  seoul  after  all  being  a  girl  it is  very  difficult  to  live  alone  in  this  whole  damn  big  city.  But i 
lied  her  i  am  a  big  girl  and  i  can  mange  my  own  self  halamoni.  But  here  i  am  working  my  ass  to  pay.  She  loves  me  but  still  I  don't  want 
to  be  a  burden  on  her  old  age.

End  of  y/n. pov

I  was  thinking  about  my  hard  and  boring  life  suddenly  I  feel  like  shaking  wait  no  it  is  earthquake.  Then  I  heard  someone  calling  my  name  I  came  out  from  my  thoughts  and  look  who  is  calling  me  it  was  my  colleague  Mia,  she  is  the  only  one  who  understand  me  my  friend  and  room  mate.  She  always  there  for  me  help  me,  take  care  of  me.  I  am  so  happy  to  have  her  in  my  life.

Yahh  y/n  where  are  you  spacing  out.  Its  already  evening  time  to  go  home.  Lets  lock  the  cafe then  go.  I  want  eat  Jjajangmyeon  for  dinner.  Ahh  I  can't  wait  to  have  it.  Hurry  up  ( pali )  y/n.

Aish  this  girl. Wait  just  a  minute  let  me  closed the  door.
I  am  coming.

We  reah  home  after  having  dinner  we  watch  some  k-drama then  went  to  our  respected  rooms.  She  went  to  sleep  after  night  routine  and  I  went  to complete  my  homework  then  do  my  night  routine.  After  done  with  my  skin  care  I  went  my  precious  bed.

Ahh  I  miss  you baby  so  much  finally.  I  am  here  for  you. 
Lets  sleep.

I  was  tired  i  don't  know  when  I  drift  to  my  dream  land. 

Next day in the morning.

I  was  in  my  dream  land  suddenly  ring - ring.  I  woke  up  from  my  beauty  sleep  and  then  THUD  i  fall  down  from  my  precious  bed.  I  groan  and  hiss  touching  my butt  while  soothing  my  pain.  ahh  its  hurt. 

Ignoring  my  pain  i  got  up  and  went  to  bathroom  to  do  my  morning  routine.  Cuz  i  don't  want  get  late  for  my  school  hurriedly  i  went  to  kitchen  and  make  breakfast  for  both  of  us.  Mia  came  down  from  her  room  all  dress  up  for  school  and  help  me  to  make  breakfast  for  both  of  us.  I  set  up  our  breakfast  in  dinning  table  and  we  ate.  After   finishing  our  breakfast  I  put  our  plates  in  sink  and  washed  the  dirty  plates  and  keep  them  in  their  places  then  she  locked  the  door.

We  left  for  our  school  walking  together  to  down  street.  After  walking  few  minutes  we reach  for  our  school  bus.  Soon  bus  came  and  we  get  in  bus  we  were  talking  randomly. 

Her  stop  came  she  get  down  and  wave  her  hand  saying  bye  take  care  see  you.  Seeing  this.  I  also  wave  my hand  and  said  okay  bye  take care. 

Again  bus  started  moving.  This  way  we  separate  our  path  to  our  school.  Yes  she  study  in  other  school  which  is  few  distance  away  from  mine.  I  reached  my  stop  then  get  down  and  walk  towards  my  school. When  i  arrived  to  school  gate.  I  wish  gate  keeper.  He  also  wish back. 

Good  morning  ajusshi.

Good  morning  little  girl.  Study  well  and  get  good  marks. 

Okay  ajusshi  I  will.   

I  said  and  walked  inside  the  school.