Chapter 3

As  we  were  walking  while talking  randomly  and  laughing  together.  We  reached  our  work  place,  we  got  inside  and  greeted  the  workers  who's  shift  is  ended  now  after  greeting  we  all  head  towards  changing  room  to  change  our  work  cloths.

Sorry i don't get any other photo

After  changing  me  and  Mia  went  to  counter  and  start  placing  orders.  Bell  ring  and  voice  of  opening  get  indicating  someone  entered  the  cafe.

Welcome  sir  and  man  what  do  you  like  to  take.

Strawberry  milk  shake,  choco  lava  cake  and  for  my  girlfriend  Oreo  shake  with  some  vanilla  ice - cream.  ( i  know  your  mouth  is  watering  my  also  hehe 😁 )

Thank  you  sir  for order.  Please  have  seat.

Sir  and  mam  this  is  you  order,  please  enjoy.

Time skip

Mia  and  I  locked  the  door  of  the  cafe  and  start  walking  towards  our  house.  We  reached  our  house  and  entered.  We  sat  on  couch  as  we  were  tired.  I  first  went  to  take  shower.  After  shower  start  preparing  for  our  dinner.  Done  preparing  dinner  I  set  up  all  on  dinning  table.  I  call  Mia  for  dinner  she came  running  and  sat  on  chair.  Start. eating,  while  eating  she  begin  the  conversation. 

Day  after  tomorrow  our summer  holidays  will  start.  what  are  you  going  to  do  y/n ?

I  will  go  Daegu.  I  miss  haramoni  ( grandmother ).  I  missed  her  made  tasty  food.  So  yeah  I  will  go  there.  What  about  you?

I  will  go  mom  house.  I  miss  mom  and  dad  so  much. Oh  okay.  But  don't  be  sad  I'll  also  miss  you  my  sugar bun.

Aww  I'll  also  miss  you  my  sweetie  pie.

Time  skip  

It  was  my  time  to  leave.  I  hug.  Mia  tightly  and  said  my  Bye.

Bye  cupcake  I  will  miss  you.

I  will  also  miss  you.  Call  me  once  you  reached  there. 

Don't  forget  me.  And  call  me  every  night  okay.

Okay  I  will. 

I  entered  in  train  from  Seoul  to  Daegu.  I  sat  on  my  seat.  After  10  minutes  train  start  moving. 

Time  skip  to  Daegu station

Finally  after  3  hrs  tarin  arrived  Daegu.  I  get  off  from  train  and  went  toward  taxi.  After  one  hour  I  reached  my  lovely  grandma  house. 
I  am  so  excited  to  meet  her.  I  get  off  from  taxi  and  paid  him.  I  can't  wait  to  meet  haramoni.  I  ran  inside  the  house  eagerly  to  see  haramoni.
As  I  went  inside  the  house  I  saw  she  was  sitting  in  living  room  reading  some  historical  books.  I  tip  toe  slowly  and  jump  beside  her  she  got  startled  thinking  it  is  thief  when  she  saw  me  her  shocked  face become  relax  and  happy  face.  She  was  happy  to  see  me  after  so  long  time.  I  immediately  hug  her  she  also  wrapped  her  hand  around  me  securely  and  hug  me  back  giving  few  lovely  kisses  on  my  forehead. 

Aeygo  my  baby  bear  is  here.  I  miss  you  so  much  pumpkin.

Aww  I  also  miss  you  so much grandma. 

Go  and  get  fresh  I  will  make  something  to  eat  for  you.  You  must  be  tired  of  journey.

Okay  haramoni.

I  walked  towards  my  old  room.