Chapter 7

When  I  enter  inside  the  house  what  I  saw  shook  me.  It  was,  it  was  my favorite  cookie 🍪  made  by  my haramoni.

I  called  out  her  again.  There  she   was  coming  out  of  bathroom.  I  saw her  and  huged  her  immediately because  I  missed  her  so  much.

Haramoni  you  know  what.  Today  I have  so  much  fun.

I  started  telling  her  everything  I  did from  the  beginning  of  the  day  to  the end  of  the  day.  She  was  sitting listening  to  my  all  my  talks  like  she always  listen  to  me.  She  is  a  good listener.  She  was  adoring  me  when  I was exaggerating my whole day story to her  what  I  did.  Seeing  in  her  eyes anyone  can  tell  it  was  full  of  love.

While  hugging  her  I  thought  about haramoni  ( grandmother)  from  the day  I  have  came  from  Seoul  she  is being  so  mysterious.  Like  she  is hiding  something  from  me.  Whenever I  look  at  her  she  avoids  eye  contact. Whenever  I  call  her  she  flinched everytime.  When  I  ask  her  how  she is,  she  hesitate  to  answer.  I  even  saw her  zoning  out.

I  know  something  is  wrong  with  her from  the  day  I  have  came.  I  have been  noticing  her  she  look  paler  day by  day.  She  look  thin  every  time  I look  at  her  even  her  cheekbones  can seen  through.  I  know  she  is  aging  but  looking  at  her  anyone  can  tell she  is  sick.  She  is  becoming  weak  like  wind  blow  she  will  fade.

I  don't  know  but  I  prayed  to  God  for her  to  keep  her  healthy  and  safe. Who  knows  God  already  has  different  plan  for  haramoni  ( grandmother ).

I  ate  my  dinner  with  haramoni  and helped  her  with  dishes.  After  I  did  my  night  routine  I  lay  down  on  my precious  bed  and  drifted  in  to  my dream  land.

Time  skip  to  morning...

I  woke  up  and  did  my  morning routine.  I  walked  down  towards dinning  table  for  my  breakfast.

After  my  breakfast  I  went  to  garden to  troll  outside  for  fresh  air.  I  was walking  suddenly  my  mobile  phone start  vibrating  and  ringing.  I  picked up  the  call  and  heard  high  pitch voice  and  bombard  by  many questions,  yeah  it  was  my  bub  ( Mia ).

Hy  sugar  bun!  How  are  you  doing?
Do  you  miss  me?
I  miss  you  so  much  cupcake.
How  is  going  on  there.  How  is haramoni?

Wait!  Hold  on !  hold  on  girl  let  me speak.

First  Hello  missy.
I  am  doing  great  you  know.
And  yes  I  also  miss  you  so  much  as much  as  you  do.
Everything   is  going  fine  and  good here.  She  is  good.  She  was  asking  about you.

Awe!  So  sweet!!  Send  my  greetings  to  her.

Here  we  go  like  this.  After  talking  for  hours  I  realized  it's  evening  time and  haramoni  must  be  worried  about me.  I  said  my  bye  to  her  and  headed inside  as  it  was  getting  cold  haramoni  must  waiting  for  me.

Going on.....

=================================

○●☆  NOTE   ☆●○

Hello   guys!   This   your   author.   How   are   you   all   guys.   Hope doing   well.   So   I   am   here   again to   tell   you   please   keep   reading and   voting   this   series   and hopefully   you   all   liking   it.   Please keep   supporting   me.   And   comment   your   thoughts   and   opinions.

Bye   guys!    Take    care.

==================================