Chapter 8

It's   been   a   month   I   stayed   and spent   my   time   with   haramoni.
Now   my   summer   vacation   are going   to   end   soon.   Argh   I   have to   go   back   to   school   ahh   its   so annoying    waking   up   early   in   the morning   I   hate   this.   I   am   too lazy   to   wake   up   early   in   the morning   I   don't   like   it   still   what can   I   do   Life   Goes   On.   But   the time   I   have   spent   with   haramoni was   so   precious   and   joyful   I   love   it.   It   was   best   moments   of my   life.

Time   skip...

Back   to   Seoul.
It   was   so   tiring   journey.
I   have   enjoyed   past   one   month   with   haramoni   in   my   home   town   now   back   to   work   I   guess right.   Ahh   I   am   going   to   miss everything   now    (  haramoni's   hand   made   food   specially   baked cookies,    my   precious   bed,   home town   places   where   I   have   been grew   up.   I   miss   it   already.  )

I   am   going   to   take   small   nap   because   from   tomorrow   onwards   I   have   to   go   to   work   and   school   as usual.  

At   night   time   (   I   and   Mia   )   off course   we   spend   time   on   cooking   very  –  very   tasty   food   by the   way   I   forget   to   tell   you   Mia is   very   good   cook   she   cooks excellent   food.   While  we   were    eating   we   both   were   gossiping about   everything   we   both   did   on our   own   places   how   we   spend our   times   without   each   other.   I was   narrating   whole   story   how   I rode   bicycle   in   my   home   town road   suddenly   we   heard   ring   and   yeah   it   was   Mia's   phone   ring   sound.  I   look   at   her   to   see her   only   smiling   like   silly   girl looking   at   her   phone.   Our   eyes met  she  got  shy.

Y/n:   Seriously   girl   you   are   looking   and   smiling   at   your   own phone   like   an   stupid   person  would.

Mia:   Aish  When  I   was   smiling don't   spat   nonsense.

Y/n:   ohhff   yeah   yeah  girl   now   I am   speaking   rubbish .  Hurry   up pick   up   your   phone    call   before   it   would   end.

She   hurriedly   picked   up   her phone   call.

An   hour   later...

Mia:    y/n   leave   it   I   will   do    dishes.

Y/n:   Already   done   ma'am   you   took   almost   an   hour  to   talk.   By the   way   with   whom    you   were talking.

Mia:   Uhh   m - my   fri - friend,    yeah my   friend.

Y/n:   Now   you   are   going   to   lie   to me   huh!   I   already   heard   it   was   a   boy   speaking   when   you   picked   up   you   phone.

Mia:   I   can't   hide  it   from   you  right?

Y/n:   No  you   can't.  Soo   tell   me   who   was   a   guy  to   whom   you were   speaking   on   you   phone.

Mia   spoke   shyly   and   in   slow rhythm.

Mia:   It   was   my   boyfriend.

Y/n:   ( playfully )  Finally   you   got   a   boyfriend for   yourself.   I   am   so   proud   of    you   my   child.   Now   I   can   die  peacefully.  

Mia:   Argh!  Full  of   drama   you   are. Look   at   who   is   telling   me   I   got boyfriend !  The   one   who   is   single since   birth.

Y/n:   Hey   I   am   offended!   okay!!

Suddenly    we    both   started   laughing   at  our   own   silly   conversation. 

After    some   time   we   both   drifted into   our   sleep   because   it   was getting   late   we   have   to   wake   up early   tomorrow.