𝐉𝐄 𝐓'𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄

After that night, I have been avoiding her

After that night, I have been avoiding her. It's for the best the more I will be close to her, the more this bastard will want her. No matter how much I'm denying, I know I want her. I have been stealing glancing of hers during this trip.

We have visited Versailles palace, the largest palace in the world. And now we are heading to Louvre Museum. The weather is somewhat good, I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I will be leaving one part of mine here, we all do. I leave things behind, I adopted this habit from Finch.

Entering, I am left of the guard as I stare at it. Never in my life, I have seen this much artwork and not just anything, they are outstanding. I researched it last night and came to knew it takes 100days to see all the artwork. Students are set free to explore the museum.

I make my way to the first painting, I see and coincidentally it happens to be of Mona Lisa, by Leonardo da Vinci. I proceed towards it, I am not a fan of art, but I have waited for this moment. They say when you move your eyes, the eyes of the Mona Lisa moves too. I try it, moving from right to left slowly, and gosh it does. God, I am enjoying it But before I could do it again, I bump.

I tilt my head to look at the figure standing beside me. She is wearing a red beanie, some brown locks are coming out. A muffler tied to her head, with a dark red sweater. I gaze at her without knowing it. Her face glows up from trying to do the same thing.

My heart dances in my chest, causing a hurricane. I have never felt like this. It's all-new, but I am loving every bit of it.

Rayce and Cray come in view, beside her. Withdrawing my gaze, I began to leave but she stops me by intervening my fingers with her.

" stay " . she says without glancing at me. I peek at her while my heart is about to burst, no matter how much I am avoiding her, seeing her makes me want to embrace her in my arms, give her everything I can, make her the happiest like Max used to do when her eyes glisten with happiness I want to stop the moment to keep seeing her like this, to be with her through ups and downs of life, to hug her, to kiss her and tell her what she means to me.

 I peek at her while my heart is about to burst, no matter how much I am avoiding her, seeing her makes me want to embrace her in my arms, give her everything I can, make her the happiest like Max used to do when her eyes glisten with happiness I ...

I stay for a while fighting the war going inside me between my heart & mind. The same one again, the brain is telling me to leave her alone while my heart ain't ready to leave her not now never.

We are exploring all the paintings together, four of us certainly they ain't talking to me especially Rayce. The only sound between us is of Avery gasping at every painting she comes in view with. She looks like a five-year-old carefree, the same way with Max. I love this side of hers happy, cheerful. They laugh at something Avery told them, I was lost so I couldn't hear. My phone rings and I pick up excusing myself, it's Mom. God, I want her to visit this place.

Ending the call, I go back to the same place, but they ain't there. Perhaps they left. I walk around once again alone, this room is full of students. Amongst them, I see Rayce and Avery. I make my way towards them but stops when I see Rayce planting a kiss on Avery's forehead.

My body boils to see him do this to her, fisting my hand. I move towards them, to lunge him on the ground. How can he kiss her? She is mine

I lunge at him without giving him a warning. Punching him in his face, from the mouth he kissed her.

" what the fuck man?". Cray pushes me back and I take off, him with a bloody nose.

" you are asking me? How can he ----- ". I stop at the sudden realization of what I was about to say ain't appropriate. He can kiss her where ever he wants.

Fuck

All the eyes are projected on us. I want him to stop touching her, stop being close to her. God, I am going insane. I turn around and began to leave but stop when I hear her say " let me go ". She pleases someone. Again my heart dances throughout my body. " Let him go and get his shit together by himself". Rayce mutters to her.

Soon, the exploration around the Louvre museum has come to an end and now we are heading towards the wall of love. Many people have engraved I love you to their loved ones in different languages, that there is nearly any space. The urge to leave something is getting in my way. Finding a small place, I began to write soccer but stops. Then I write with a yellow chalk " mom and dad " but again, my hands don't let me so I write what my heart is screaming.

I love you Avery

Je T Aime

Te Quiero

Ti voglio been

Somewhere between holding her hair when she was lying weak & sick in my arms, depending on me to take care of her & changing myself for her, I have fallen in love with her.