𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟰, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭: 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗣𝘁.𝟭

As I lay in my new bed, I felt the feeling of thrill and excitement so much so I could hardly contain my self.

The thought of sleeping at such a time was uncanny!
My eyes stare at the ceiling watching the soothing shadows of the bonny blossom tree dancing in the wind, behind the cold glass windows that were covered by fine silk curtains.
However I could not admire the dazzling room no further.
My frenzied mind was else were...
Gilbert. My Gilbert.
At long last Princess Cordelia had her dashing Prince.
But that soon fantasy changed when my mind went into chaos..

Is he going to ask for my hand? Is he going to come back from Toronto after his study? How many kids would we have? Will he still love if he comes back? Will my hair become more auburn?  So many questions I just wish I could just...

"NOOOOOOOO" Anne yelled waking up almost half of the house.
"Anne!" Dianna exclaimed almost half asleep as the matron rushed up to the girls dormitories.
"Sorry.." Anne whispered politely with so much guilt.
"We'll speak of this matter tomorrow morning Anne for now gets some sleep" the matron said whilst leaving the room in an elegant manor.

Anne lay back in bed her mind calm at last as the screaming was quite therapeutic!
Anne closed her eyes as her mind slowly walked into her dreaming chamber.

"Gilbert.." she whispered as she dozed off into a deep slumber.