𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟰, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟯: 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

We spent the whole way home catching up with each other. I love how Gilbert always listens to me when I speak he makes me feel loved and appreciated.
We finally arrived at Avonlea my home. Our home.
"After you," Gilbert smirked as he held my hand whilst carrying me of the carriage.
I pinched my self just to make sure I wasn't dreaming again.
" oh so you think is one of your vivid dreams Miss Anne?" Gilbert laughed.
I laughed with him of course.
We made it to green gables. Gilbert walked home with me as I held his hand. Marilla rushed out the door.
"Oh Anne! You might catch a cold hurry along now I'll start a fire!" Marilla said with worry.
Being in Gilbert's arms is enough to warm me up...

Me and Marilla had a catch up talk whilst Gilbert sat and listened, Once again he is a great listener.
The night came shortly after so me and Gilbert rushed up to my old room to lay down our bags.
"Jerry will be sleeping in his own house this week and will stop by tomorrow morning" Marilla added before entering her room.

Me and Gilbert shared my old bed, although he thought his acting skills were great I could tell that he was elated.
We both talked and talked the whole night. There was a lot we had to ask each other!
"Hey, Anne" Gilbert whispered. "Would you marry me?"
I could tell Gilbert was smirking.
" Would you?" I replied
"Would I? I would as quick as a heart beat!" Gilbert whispered.
My face went red.
"Then I'm yours Mr Blythe.." I said whilst closing my eyes and awaiting a deep slumber.

I woke to the face of Gilbert who had his arms around me.
"Morning my kindred spirit" I said whilst I kissed his forehead. I turned away in embarrassment.
Gilbert rolled me back over.
"Good morning Dear?" Gilbert replied as we both laughed hysterically.
"I'll work on it?" Gilbert added

We both got dressed for the day.
" oh damn it this tie won't.. TIE!" Gilbert said in complete frustration.
"Here let me help you," I said trying to stop myself from squealing.
As I was tying his tie I felt two big brown eyes stare at me with amusement. I looked back at them. Gilbert touched my blazing red hair. We were drawn to each other.
" You marvel me Anne Shirley.."
Before we were about to kiss there was a loud knock on the door.
"Anne I need your help with Mary's cake!" Marilla yelled.
"Coming!" I replied
I smiled back at Gilbert before I left the room, I could sense that there was something on his mind.

But what?