𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟰, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮: 𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗮 𝗩𝘂

The first day at Queens felt like yesterday, It was now Christmas break.
Oh how I've been longing for this day to come, The day I could finally meet my dear Gilbert once again.

Ms Josephine Barry insisted on arranging a carriage for me to travel to the train station. Tis was only I and the carriage driver on his vehicle. It was a long trip. The sky was bright and blue just for the occasion. The winters snowflakes came down like tiny speckles of glitter. Reminds of the lake of shining water back at Avonlea. Oh I can't wait to go back!
What will I say to Gilbert when I see him? Do I go for a hug or kiss or both? I'm not used to these situations..

We finally arrived! An anxious chill slid through my back. What if he doesn't show?
ENOUGH DOUBTING ANNE YOU CAN DO THIS, PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER! i repeated throughout walking through the train station waiting for my.... my.. what do I call Gilbert? Honey? No. Dear? No. I got it!
My kindred spirit! Waiting for my kindred spirit.

I stood, waiting.. Anticipating, when I saw a familiar face.. Gilbert.
He ran towards me, hugged me tight as he held me in his arms, he kissed me gently on the lips giving me deja vu from the first time, the same passion
in his eyes.

"Hello Anne"