Four - Seeing Into Reality

True children of God are those born of God. Born into a new realm, with a new inheritance and essentially... born with the ability to know what is true. To see into reality! Knowing the truth enables them to escape an ancient worldwide demonic conspiracy - a sinister plot led by Satan to ruin mankind entirely. They unplug from 'the matrix'.

Natural people cannot even begin to see what is true or real unless God draws them and they respond favourably to His drawing. Kainos (new creation) people are incomparable with the others. It's like comparing a go-kart with a jet plane (the kainos being the jet plane). You in Christ have limitless, unspeakable potential.

But the kainos children must embrace reality, choosing the truth day by day, standing against temptation and guarding against deception lest they fall back into the delusion they were freed from by the truth. They must also be filled with truth they don't yet know (mind renewal) if they are to reach their potential. They must do this through proactive seeking, relearning and cooperation with the Spirit.

They have been awakened to the reality of the higher kingdom of the Son of God, but now they need to discover how this kingdom functions and what their role in it entails. Thus begins their journey into the ways of God, and as God's understanding is infinite they must infinitely submit to His Son (who is the express image of God and the head of God's people) as the One & only Rabbi.

Psalm 147:5; John 8:31-32; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Peter 1:2-12