Chapter 5: Date Night

A/N: This is a picture of the guy with the nice butt ;)

I woke up with a massive migraine, I spilled coffee all over my favorite blouse, and I ended late for school because my fu- freaking car wouldn't start. So, I started walking to my school which takes 15 minutes by foot.
I checked the time on my phone and realized that it only had 20% of battery life left.

"What else could go wrong?" I whined.

A car sped by me which caused a large pile of leaves to wisp over into my hair.

"Oh great," I said then speed walked through the doors of the school. The halls were all empty and the only noise was the muffled lectures from the classrooms.

I dragged myself to the other side of the hallway and was about to enter the hallway when someone cleared their throat behind me. I grimaced and slowly turned around to find the guy with the nice butt.

"Nice hair," he smirked, leaning against the wall. He pushed himself off the wall and walked over to me and picked out a leave, "new style?"

I glared at him but kept my mouth shut, I turned to go into the bathroom but I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and turn me back around. I came face to face with a semi-muscular chest. His arms were still around my waist as he spoke softly into my ear.

"I never got your name, white girl," he whispered, his voice smooth but gruff. It sent a chill down my spine, and I felt the blood rushing up to my face.

"You ain't gonna tell me?" He smirked and gripped my hips. I yelped quietly and he chuckled, "Hmm Brittany, Ashley, Tiffany?"

I laughed at his failed attempts at trying to find out my name.

"It's Venus," I interrupted, "What's yours?"

"Not what I expected," he ignored the question, then let go of me and took a step back, "walk with me."

He led me to the back of the school and opened the door for me on our way out. We crawled under a fence and reached the bomb shelter of our school. And yes, our school is THAT old. He took out a small rolled up paper and took a lighter out.

"What is that?" I asked him curiously.

He laughed, a full out laugh, he was holding his stomach and everything. I couldn't help but smile a little at the sight of him.

"It's a joint, sweetheart," he said once he composed himself.

He placed the joint in between his plump lips and drew in. The smoke blew out from his noise creating a putrid smell that I suddenly recognized.

"You're smoking meth?!" I screamed out.

Wow, I couldn't believe it. He was kinda cute and everything but ruined it when he took the meth out. My cousin died of a meth overdose.

"No, it's marijuana," he corrected and tapped my nose.

"Oh," I whispered and leaned against the wall, looking up at the sky. My emotions were all over the place. The smoke from his joint was swirling around us along with the breaths that came from our mouths.

"You wanna try?" He asked me breaking the silence.

"Sure," I took the joint and mimicked him.

The smoke filled my lungs and I began to choke on it, tears watering, and my fist beating my chest. And the smoke came out within the coughing fit.

"Yeah that's supposed to happen on your first time, but you'll get used to it," he commented referring to my coughing fit.

I inhaled it once more, coughing again but not as violently. My mind began to relax and I was felt as if I was floating as I took more hits. We took turns with the joint, silence engulfing us. The silence wasn't awkward it was more comfortable than I expected.