Chapter 8: Aunt Jem's

recap:

"Thanks for this, it was fun,"

I opened the door to leave but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in a pleasure able kiss. This time he made sure it was on the lips. Once we were done we were panting softly with our foreheads on each other.
I saw the light turn on in my dad's office from outside which caused me to retract from Damien.

"I have to go, bye!" He smacked my ass as I exited his car.

"Hey!"

He just smiled with his dimple and left.

"Who was that?"

I met my father's angry figure at the door.

"He's just a friend, father," I said looking down.

"Just friends do not intimately kiss in the car,"

I paled and my stomach dropped.

"Go to sleep it's late we'll talk about it tomorrow."

I let out a breath of relief and scurried upstairs.

Chapter 8

I felt a pair of eyes watching my figure. I kept my eyes closed waiting for the person to leave my room.

"I know you're awake," a gruff voice answered.

I pried my eyes open slowly squinting at all the light pouring into my room from my window. It looked like a nice sunny day but I knew that in reality, it was cold out. I turned slowly and found my father sitting on the corner of my bed causing it to dip slightly at his weight. I fell back dramatically into my plush white pillows and shut my eyes once again.

"Wake up, Venus,"

"Mergggg, fine!"

I rose up like a mummy and scratched my bed head and then stared at my dad.

"Who was that boy?"

Oh well, someone is VERY straight to the point.

"He was just a friend, father."

"I'm to ask you once more and you better not lie to me again, Venus. Who was he?"

He sent a cold glare that gave me chills from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. I began sweating profusely even with the chills and my mouth got dry.

"H-he is just a boy f-from school, we aren't dating or anything he just wanted to take me out as friends. I don't know what happened in that car. I-it happened so fast."

"So he forced himself on you?"

"No, i-it was just the h-heat of the moment," I blushed thinking back on the previous events.

"I do not want you seeing that boy again. It makes me look bad when you go out with a black boy."  He said as he gripped my arm tightly. He kissed me on my forehead then left.

My heart clenched as our conversation replayed in my head.

*buzz buzz*

Damien:
Good morning beautiful, just wondered if you'd like to have breakfast with me?

I smiled at his message but then it slowly changed as I remembered what my father told me.
I bit my lip, an old habit of mine, and replied back.

####

I appreciated the warmth that was enveloping the little cafe. I looked around for Damien and met a pair of familiar eyes.

"I thought you stood me up, for a second," Damien said chuckling a bit.

"Never," I said smiling softly.

"Hey, what can I get y'all?" A sweet old lady came up to us.

"Hmm I'd like the usual Aunt Jem"

"I'd like the chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream and chocolate on top with fruits to the side," I examined the drinks, " and a chocolate chip banana milkshake."

"Hun, you really like chocolate," she winked at me.

I looked up to see Damien with his mouth to the floor as 'Aunt Jem' took our menus.

"What?" I blushed at the intense look he was giving me.

"You're so tiny but you eat SO MUCH!"

My blush deepened as Aunt Jem brought out my food and his.

"Enjoy your food, suga" she said with a big smile and winked at Damien.

"So tell me about yourself," he asked while chewing on his spinach and cheese omelet.

"Well, I'm turning 17 in a few weeks an-"

"When exactly is your birthday?" He interrupted.

"November 27"

"Mine's the 30th" he grinned showing his dimple.

"What do you wanna do after high school?" I lasted him sipping on my milkshake.

"Well believe it or not I want to be a pediatrician,"

"Aww, so you love kids?"

"I absolutely adore them!"

"I want to be an anesthesiologist,"

"Oh shit, you'll have a lot of dough,"

"Dough?"

He chuckled but then stopped when he saw that I was serious.

He cleared his throat.

"Dough means money, sweetheart,"

"Oh..."

He grabbed my hand and smiled at me as I blushed.

"Umm I wanted to ask you something," he said kinda awkwardly.

"Would you be my girl-"

"Venus is that you?"

I froze as I heard the familiar voice.

Cam came over with a smile on his devilish face and kissed me on the cheek.

"My darling what are you doing in an...," he looked around with his nose upturned, " insensible place."

"H-how did you find me here?" I stuttered my eyebrows scrunched up as he took out a handkerchief and wiped the seat.

"Um excuse me but aren't you supposed to be working to get money for your baby mama or something?" Cam snapped at Damien.

Everything happened in slow motion, as Damien flew onto Cameron and knocked over the table in the process. I heard screaming but then realized that it was me.

"Stop it, Damien!" I cried and tried to stop them but Aunt Jem came in first. Let me tell you something, that lady is NOT someone that I would want to mess with.

She pulled Cameron, who was now on top of Damien, off so very quickly and held onto his ear and escorted him to the door all while scolding him.

"Damien are you okay?" I reached out to touch him but he moved away.

"Don't fucking touch me," he slowly got up and stormed out of the restaurant.

I felt my heart plummet and tears sprang from my eyes. I don't even know what I did.