chapter two

⤷𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

"Let me repeat. You can move forward when it shouts 'Green Light, Red Light'. If your movement is detected afterwards, you are eliminated."

The fact that they repeated the rules for the third time throughout the game is now serves as a warning to the remaining players that they should take this seriously.

Behind you was Sang-Woo, who asked suspiciously, "How did you know that they're gonna die."

"Isn't it obvious? Do you think this is gonna be a walk in the park? Besides......" You look to your right and saw player 456 who remained in the ground, "Help your friend would ya? He'll die if this keeps up."

"Green Light....."

You took a few steps forward as everyone else was too afraid to move, well except that old man who look like he's enjoying himself.

"Red Light...."

The doll once again turned around but at the third time when the rest followed number 001's lead, and two  more people died, you weren't hiding behind anyone and the fact that you are not still caught is a goddamn miracle.

"Green Light...... Red Light."

More gunshots were heard as players involuntarily flinched as dead bodies fell to the ground.

"Gi-Hun. Don't turn your head and listen. You'll die if you stay like that. I think that doll is a motion sensor. You won't be caught if you stay behind someone."

Well it seems that 067 took his words to a whole another level as she used 101 as her personal shield. The man knew that someone is hiding behind his form but couldn't tell who.

"Who is that behind me all along?"

"The one that backstabbed you."

You must admit, this girl and her comebacks are indeed one of the best you have seen and heard so far.

"You bitch."

"Want me to backstabbed you again?" 067 said in a suggestive tone, grabbing a hold of his hair and pushed him behind just in time the doll stopped shouting.

"Green Light Red Light."

Everyone froze on their tracks as they waited for the doll to turn its head once more. Twenty-five seconds left in the clock and that was enough for you to not waste any time and ran to the finish line along with number 067, followed by 101 and 218.

Calming your racing heart down, you then soon noticed that 456 tripped but 199 managed to get ahold of his jacket and lifted him with one hand.

"Just how strong is he?" You asked to no one in particular, staring in disbelief on how he able to hold 456 for more than five seconds while also maintaining his footing. They passed the line in the very last second, leaving the rest stunned on what may happen next.

"Hey." Number 218 called out, "What happens if the time runs out."

You didn't respond for a moment as gunshots were heard once more, "You die."