.* 3 *.

Kirishima
It totally feels like a date! We may be watching a hero movie but Izuku keeps grabbing onto my arm. He's just so cute! Who knew he'd be into superhero's and action films.

Izuku: "Wasn't that a great movie! I almost thought All Might wouldn't make it at the end!"

Kirishima: "I'm glad you enjoyed it...I'm not very into the UA universe. I mostly just like Crimson Riot from the old school MH."

Izuku: "WOW! YOU KNOW MH! I've always tried to get Kacchan to read the comics with me but he says they're boring..."

Kirishima: "Well he's wrong! Those guys are super manly!"

Izuku: "I guess that's one way to describe them."

I could see him laugh at my excitement. Who knew we'd have common interests.

Izuku: "Oh! Do you want to go eat somewhere?"

Kirishima: "That sounds great! I think there's a katsudon place near by..."

Izuku: "REALLY!? Oh, sorry. I just love katsudon."

Kirishima: "Heh, no need to apologize. I get to learn more about you."

I could see him give me a smile and blush. I swallowed the knot in my throat and grabbed his hand.

Kirishima: "I-I think it's this way..."

Izuku: "O-Oh, okay..."

Bakugou
That damn...

I guess this is partly my fault since I ignored the nerd yesterday. It completely slipped my mind about our date today. Although, I'm sure he didn't think it was one...

Gosh he's just so cute and amazing...

I will have him! Not even that damn shitty hair can steal him. So I don't need to do this spying bullshit! I'll have to catch him by surprise.

Izuku
Who knew hanging out with Kirishima would be so fun!

Izuku: "I had a great time today Kiri!"

Kirishima: "K-Kiri...?"

Izuku: "Oh! I mean..."

I could feel myself blush. I didn't mean to embarrass him with a nickname...

Kirishima: "I-It's fine! It's just...I feel quite happy that you gave me a nickname..."

I could see him blush with a huge smile on his face. Which made my heart race and make me blush. Could he—

Katsuki: "Oi nerd! Didn't expect you guys to come together."

Izuku: "Kacchan...?"

I could see Kacchan with a hydrangea. He stood there and I could see a slight blush on his face.

Katsuki: "I...I came to apologize. I—I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and—ignore you."

He's...apologizing!? I mean he does it sometimes but, he's never done it like this...

Katsuki: "This is...still your favorite flower right?"

Izuku: "Yeah...I mean. You made it my favorite..."

I could feel myself blush as he smirked.

Kirishima: "Midoriya...?"

Izuku: "Kiri, you can go home. I have to talk with Kacchan."

I went to walk to Kacchan but could feel Kiri grab my hand.

Kirishima: "I'll...I'll text you later..."

Izuku: "Yeah..."

I could see him look up at me but soon enough let go of my hand. I could feel my heart be squeezed but...

Katsuki: "I'm guessing you took him instead of me."

Izuku: "Well...you weren't answering me. It'd be a waste of a ticket. Besides, it was a great opportunity to meet one of your new friends."

I smiled at Kacchan but could see that he was mad.

Katsuki: "Aren't you listening? He's not my friend."

Izuku: "But he has a nickname for you and is so nice."

I could see him sigh in frustration. He soon enough pulled me into a hug.

Izuku: "K-Kacchan!?"

Katsuki: "I...I just don't want him near you."

Izuku: "Why..?"

Katsuki: "I can't tell you..."

Izuku: "Well Kacchan, you can't stop me without a reason. Besides..."

I could feel myself smile and blush.

Izuku: "He seems like such an amazing person."

Katsuki
Damn it! He's starting to fall for that shitty hair. He clearly doesn't know that they're soulmates yet. I can never let him know though.I understand that I sound like a total jerk...

But...

I can't let anyone else have him...

That's when I wrapped my arms around him.

Izuku: "K-Kacchan!?"

Katsuki: "I just...need a moment..."

I can feel his heart racing and his body warm up. I don't want anyone else to have him but me. So why....why isn't he my soulmate?

Izuku
Oh god...my heart is racing and I can feel how warm I am. Kacchan always makes me feel like this. It almost makes me think that he loves me. But I know that he isn't the one. We've known each other for years now. Surely if he was the one, I would've known by now.

Katsuki: "Oi...there's no need to be upset."

Izuku: "I'm sorry...I..."

It's not like I could tell him. He'd most likely call me an idiot. For feeling this way. I soon enough bring my arm up and read the words once again. Hopefully I can meet you soon.

Kirishima
Kirishima: "DAMN IT!"

I was punching my punching bag in my room. We're so perfect for each other already. So why....why hasn't he realized that we're soulmates. I know we are, but I can't him or anyone...

Kirishima: "Is it because of him..."

"What's with all this emotion Eiji?"

I looked to the door and saw my mom. I sighed trying to calm myself before sitting down on my bed.

Kirishima: "I....I found my soulmate..."

I could hear her gasp and saw her rush to hug me.

Kirishima: "He...doesn't know that we're soulmates though....why?"

"Oh Eiji....it's not like people to fall in love at the same time. Just keep being yourself and eventually you'll say those special words that'll make him realize it."

Kirishima: "It's just—this other guy loves him and is—"

"Eijiro. You guys are soulmates even if it seems that he may be with someone else. You two are meant to be with each other."

I stared at my mom and soon stared at the floor.

Kirishima: "I thought loving my soulmate would be a happy thing."

"It will be, there will always be some challenges for the type of love that is special though. If someone else is desperately trying to earn his love, that tells you that once he loves you. It'll be something incredible."

Kirishima: "Thanks mom..."