.* 5 *.

Kirishima
I know this may seem stalkerish, but I needed to know where Izuku lived. So when I show up at his doorstep and tell him that I like him. He'll be caught off guard and—

Katsuki: "I LIKE YOU DEKU SO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

Is that...Bakugou!? I walk closer and hide behind the corner.

Izuku: "What about your soulmate Kacchan. I'm sure they'd be upset if they found out you went out with someone before them,"

Katsuki: "Well...I don't have one."

He did say that to me when I mentioned Izuku. Does that mean...

Katsuki: "I don't have a soulmate like most of you. Because I decided that I....I would only love you."

I've heard about this! I didn't think it actually happened in real life though. THEN THAT MEANS—

Katsuki: "Please...Izuku...go on a date with me."

Izuku: "I..."

Kirishima: "I LIKE YOU TOO!"

I could see them both turn to me.

Izuku: "Kiri..."

I could see the rage in Bakugou's eyes but I didn't care. I know Izuku is my soulmate and I already like him so much.

Kirishima: "I...I really like you Izuku. I know we just met and hanged out only once but—I want to take you on an actual date."

I could see his eyes widen and start to blush.

Izuku: "I...can't."

K&K: "What?"

Izuku: "I find it very flattering guys but...I want to save my first date for my soulmate. I know it's silly and just a stupid wish but, it's my wish..."

Katsuki: "*sigh* I'll respect your wish then but,"

I could see him grab Izuku by his waist and pull him closer. Leaning into his ear and whisper something. It pissed me off to see how close he was to him, not to mention how he can make him blush.

Izuku
Kacchan came closer to me and grabbed me by my waist. I could soon feel his breath on my ear.

Katsuki: "that doesn't change the fact that I love you, and only you."

I could feel myself blush at his words and I could feel some throbbing on my wrist. He soon pulled away and gave me a smirk. All I could do was stare at him.

Kirishima: "Izuku...?"

I was soon brought back to reality when Kiri called out to me.

Izuku: "I'm sorry I just—"

Kirishima: "Hey it's okay, I get it. I find it really sweet that you'd want to keep everything for your soulmate. You just love them so much already..."

Izuku: "I do..."

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

Izuku: "I may not know them yet but...I know they'll cherish me so, I'll cherish myself for them til then. But that sounds corny doesn't it?"

Kirishima: "Not at all. How do you say it, it's uh, love after all."

I looked up at him and the way he phrased that was reminiscent of what's on my wrist. I bring my wrist up and...

Izuku: "What the..."

Kirishima: "What's wrong!?"

I...

Izuku: "I have two phrases on my wrist now..."

'And how do you say, I love you'

'that doesn't change the fact I love you, and only you'

Kirishima: "What...?"

Izuku: "Kacchan just said this to me now..."

Kirishima
So he has the words I'm supposed to say and the words Bakugou just said to him!? That doesn't seem right at all!

Kirishima: "How's that...even possible?"

I look at my wrist and suddenly the words have changed.

'I'll only love you, Kiri'

It's still Izuku but...I guess now it's who can win his heart. Izuku loves me, granted he doesn't know it's me, but he's thought about his soulmate. But now clearly Bakugou is slowly winning him over. Does that mean...he has words on his wrist now!?

Izuku: "Kiri...?"

Kirishima: "I'm sorry! I just—"

Izuku: "It's okay, I just didn't want to leave you there shellshocked. It is getting dark..."

He's right, I should start heading back home.

Kirishima: "Well...would you mind if I walked you back home...?"

I could see him blush a bit but soon smile at me.

Izuku: "That would be nice."

As we walk back to his place we make some small talk. It was a bit awkward until,

Izuku: "Being able to see the stars while the sun is still out is always amazing..."

I look up to the sky and see that he was right.

Kirishima: "That is amazing..."

I look back at him and he just smiles at me. I could feel my heart race.

Izuku: "Well...this is my apartment building."

Kirishima: "Oh! I guess this means I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Izuku: "Maybe..."

I gulp the knot in my throat. I am manly just like Crimson Riot. I lean in and kiss his forehead.

Kirishima: "I'll see you tomorrow..."

I soon enough turned around and ran. I can't believe I actually did that!

Izuku
He kissed my forehead...and he was really sweet. I could feel myself smile and blush just thinking about it again. Slowly placing my hand where his lips were.

Inko: "So that's the new person you met..."

Izuku: "MOM?!"

Kirishima
I storm into class and see Bakugou sitting in his seat. I storm over to him and slam my hands on the desk.

Kirishima: "Seems the fight is on."

I stare Bakugou down and he just gives me a smirk.

Katsuki: "I guess it is. Seeing how I have some words on my wrist now."

Kirishima: "I swear I'll give it my all. Just watch."

Katsuki: "Don't get your hopes too high. I managed to actually change something. There's no certainty now."

I hate to say that he's right, but with Izuku having two options. It could go either way now.

Katsuki: "I'm sure Deku would still be your friend even after he falls in love with me."

Kirishima: "Why you...just cause you've known him for so long doesn't mean anything!"

Katsuki: "Oh yeah? Just watch me. I'll steal him from you because he was meant to be mine."