𓍢 𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆 ๋࣭

♡︎♥︎♡︎シ︎'' 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕝𝕗 ´´

♡︎♥︎♡︎
シ︎
'' 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕝𝕗 ´´

"Ok ok got it sir..."

"Y/n I'm serious, mom left me in charge of you"

"Ju I'm serious too. I mean look at my face"

"Y/n you're doing a fuck boy face"

"Right my bad, but as i was saying I'm serious too" She let out a small sigh while slipping on her backpack "I want to help out too, mom taught us that I'm this world we have to work hard for our achievements. And hopping from city to city won't do it, i want us, you, to stop worrying about those goon's." She smiled and placed a hand on her older brothers shoulder before flipping him off and running out the door. "I'll be back later probably around 9 if Ms. Baeyon doesn't need me too help her clean her stand. Rest up, love you !" And with that Y/n left. "That darn fried dumpling."

Okay okay quick "Rundown"

Y/n L/n - (your nationality)

23 years old

(Birthday)

Y/n was always an odd girl, in her words she's unique and we should be glad for her amazing existence. She has a brother named Ju L/n who had gotten in a motorcycle accident while on his delivery job which left him paralyzed from the waist down. So he uses a wheelchair to get around, but don't think he can't give a proper whooping ! Y/n could tell you for herself. He works as a graphic designer, Ju gives ideas and roughs drafts of his designs to architects. Not the job he's wanted but he would rather have that than no job at all.
Y/n has her own stand of pastries in a small neighborhood in Ssangmun dong
It was originally her grandpa's but he passed the small business to her after he retired. The stand was supposed to be for fun not for an actual producer or factor for their income.

You see Y/n's parents were in serious dept with some sharks, Y/n's dad was a former member of a Japanese gang but things didn't end up well so when they moved to Korea some sharks found out and tried to get out all of the information from her dad but since he was so loyal to the ex gang he gave them false information. The sharks had payed the l/n family millions of won for that information but by the time they found out it was false they demanded for the money back. But Y/n's father had wasted it all on new houses, cars, luxury school's and items. So as the time went by her dad decided to kill himself due to the stress and guilt that he made his family go through. Later their mom left the two teens all alone as she had found another man that could take care of her, but all that happened in the past and Y/n has found ways to cope with it.

So the two kids were left- well young adults were left to pay off the debt their father was in with the junkies and the debt with the hospital since Ju's physical therapy and surgery's he underwent.
S