. ʚ♡︎ɞ 00:02 🍓

♡︎♥︎♡︎シ︎'' ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕕 ''

♡︎♥︎♡︎
シ︎
'' ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕕 ''

Y/n stood outside her home waiting for this man she just got off the phone with, was he going to kidnap her? Sell her on the black market? Use her as a maid?! Wait...that actually wouldn't be that bad..still!

Y/n left go of the straps that were attached to her jacket as she saw a van driving up her street. Could it be the sadistic dilf?? Y/n come on...not every man above 30 is a dilf. The van pulled up right beside and a masked rolled down the window "name and password." He stated making Y/n gulp down a lump forming in her throat.

"Y/n L/n, Red light green light..." The man then proceeded to open the van gesturing Y/n to get inside. Once getting inside she noticed a few people already seated and passed out. "Woah seems like these people are passed their bedtimes, am i right" she said trying to make a joke to get the masked person to laugh. "Or not ..." Though unfortunately the guy seemed like a total lamo because he said nothing and continued driving.

Nothing's worse than making a joke and people staying completely silent.

"Hey uh where's the guy from before? Also where are we heading? I can't be out too long because i have work tomorrow." Y/n told the masked person while buckling her seatbelt. But yet again the person stayed silent, now it getting on Y/n's nerves. "Listen here Mr. Or ma'am....it's kinda rude to not re... respond" she felt herself begin to dose off,, why? Y/n hadn't notice the smoke that was emitting from the van when she stepped in. God damnit Y/n what did you get yourself into ....

 God damnit Y/n what did you get yourself into

♡︎ 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 ☽︎

::

"Mm..bro where the- oh my god"
S

he looked around and her jaw dropped.

"I'm in dilf heaven bro.."

Y/n sat up on the bed and looked around to see many many (dilf's) people in greenish blue jumpsuits. She looked down at herself only to realize she was also in a green jump suit with the numbers 343. She got off of the bed and looked around the rather big and white warehouse..there were so many beds.