. ʚ♡︎ɞ 00:04 🍓

♡︎♥︎♡︎シ︎'' 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪? 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

♡︎♥︎♡︎
シ︎
'' 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪? 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪...𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪? ''

"Wtf just happened"

That's all Y/n heard a voice say from behind her followed by a scream up front.

'what the hell is going on'

Ad much as Y/n wanted to turn to 199 and see if he knew what was going on, she was frozen. Yep, the dilf lover was frozen in her spot. She gulped to prepare herself what was about to happen and unfortunately she didn't prepare enough because a stampede of humans just rushed her or more so the doors behind her. Though it didn't seem like they cared if she was in the way, so Y/n stayed still afraid to move nad get shot like the previous people.

Her ears ached as the gunshot firing range through them but she was to busy trying to prevent herself from shaking vigorously. Because any small movement could be her ticket to her death bed.

"Now i will repeat the rules..."

Y/n spaced out as the voice began to go over the rules once again.

' oh dear lord please lemme live, i know y'all want me to live and find a DILF husband but for that I'ma need you to guide me'  Y/n thought before she felt a presence behind her, which made her nerves rise quickly. It could be that thug that was beating 067 up this afternoon.

"Don't move kid, the doll detects any kind of movement" she hear a the deep voice behind her say. "Stay behind someone."

"Green light"

Y/n quickly glanced back at the person who was speaking to her. His number was 218,, Mrs. Cho's son sangwoo, the Prodigy of Ssangmun Dong was in debt?

'well i guess a new dilf...'

Y/n took a few steps forward stopping behind a man just like sangwoo had told her to, since the man was taller than her she could get away with movement from the waist up so she turned to sangwoo and send him a slight smile as a form of thank you, To which sangwoo kept his resting face.

"Red light!"

Y/n could only hear a loud ringing as the man in fron of her fell to his knees, she gulped and stood there frozen and having a mental fight with her sudden urge to fall to her knees in fear.
All Y/n wanted was to curl up into a Ball and stay there.

"Green light!"

Her eyes close as she moved forward taking big steps so she could easily stop herself at any given moment. 'Cmon Y/n.. imagine it's Ju instead of that doll... WAIT THAT'S EVEN WORSE'