. ʚ♡︎ɞ 00:03 🍓

♡︎♥︎♡︎シ︎'' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! ''

♡︎♥︎♡︎
シ︎
'' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! ''

"Now you all here will be participating in 6 different games throughout 6 days. Those who win will obtain the cash prize." The square guy said before he was interrupted by a voice from the crowd.
"And why should we believe you? You guys took all our stuff and put us to sleep. Now you guys say if we win a few games you'll pay us? You really expect us to buy that?"

"We took those measure's to maintain confidentiality."

"You guys are all masked. Why is that?"

"We do not disclose faces or personal information of our staff."

"Well i don't believe you one bit.-"

Y/n spaced out as the guy in glasses began to speak, why? Because she was disappointed 😔 don't get me wrong all these dilf's were hot especially Gi-hun but the one who she played with last night. She wanted to make some more money, Y/n wasn't sure how long she's been away from home and she knew for a fact once she got back...Ju would give her a whooping to remember.
Oh but could she be sure this wasn't a scam?  The guy from earlier could've been right. But if she could earn money again like the previous night she was sure as hell ready to risk it.
Her thoughts however were interrupted by Gi-hun speaking up to the gaurds.

"And how much is the price to be exact?"

Yeah now that's what's up, Y/n was also curious about to it so she could probably applaud Gi-hun for bringing it up.
The square guy had lowered this piggy bank from the ceiling or god knows where and when I tell it was huge...it was huge. Ha that's what she said.

"This container will be filled with money every game you all play until it is full."

Now Y/n's jaw dropped for a second as she heard that the bacon $$ would be full with money, "You know how many useless things I could buy with that?! I could get a lifetime supply of food, a popcorn machine, dild- oh shit" Y/n had gotten so caught up in her little day dream she forgot about the two damn dilf's next to her. "Dil? Sorry I couldn't hear what you said...could you maybe finish, I am quite curious." Gihun asked as everyone began to go to their own things until the next instructions given to them. On the other hand dooseok was stiffling his laugh with a red hue on his face.

He gets it...

Y/n felt herself blink faster than herself that one track runner from the olympics 2018, now she looked like—she seemed as if she was having a damn seizure. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's a girl think y know? #girlboss?" She said unsure if the long as m sound effect made it convincing. Gi-hun made an o shape with his mouth as he knew that he probably wouldn't under what she meant since it was a girl thing. All of sudden they instructed to get in a line of course the 3 sticking together in the line as they were taken out of the rooms and into this colorful staircase place.