. ʚ♡︎ɞ 00:01 🍓

♡︎♥︎♡︎シ︎'' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖

♡︎♥︎♡︎
シ︎
'' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖...𝕓𝕠𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖 ''

Y/n had decided to close up after serving the cinnamon twist to the (dilf) Mr.Gi-hun and his daughter since she didn't want to arrive later than she tole her brother. She didn't need to Ms. Baeyon since her grandson came and helped her out for a bit before taking her home. It left Y/n wondering what life would be like if her parents were here with her, sure they both made horrible choice's but they were her parents and no matter how much she wanted to hold a grudge against them she just couldn't. And as she was walking down the street to get on her bus stop she began to think about the debt. She barely made 10,000 won each work day at this rate they'll get tracked down and possibly tortured for not having the money.

"You seem deep in thought...if you continue you'll get distracted and miss the bus." A voice erupted her from her thoughts. Y/n looked up at "another dilf?!"

"Excuse me?" The man asked confused from the sudden outburst of the (h/c) female.

"Huh? all i asked was, what's up?" Y/n said playing it off with a cheeky smile. Which was returned by a smile by the man in front of her with a suit on and a suitcase next to him. "Want to play a game?" The man asked suddenly making Y/n raise a brow. "What kind of game ? Can I trust you?" She asked narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms. The man opens the briefcase and turns it over to Y/n, now Y/n was left jaw open. It had a stack of won and 2 folded papers one red and one blue. "Lets play a few rounds of ddakji. Eveytime you manage to flip my paper I'll give you 100,000 Everytime i win you owe me 100,000." He said but then it got Y/n thinking. "What if ...i don't have money?" Y/n asked with uncertainty in her voice. "Then use your body."

Y/n got up from her spot "listen here you salesman dilf i may be dumb but I'm not stupid ! I'm not that desperate" Y/n said ready to kick this guy's balls and dip. "A slap." The man cut in making Y/n even more confused to which the man continued "if you don't have money then I'll discount you 100,000 for every slap i give you." The man explained. Bow Y/n was cheering, easy money ! "Wow sadist...sure let's go" she said as the man stood up and listen up both red and blue folded papers. " Red or blue?" He asked-Y/n chose blue because red just gave her bad vibes. The man smiled and let her go first, "ok i got this...don't distract me boy" she warned which made the man let out a sigh. Was she even above 18 years old?

"Shit..." Y/n didn't flip the guys card...she sulked as she pulled her hair aside to let the man slap her. But what she didn't expect was him to actually slap her harder than what she expected "now we have 100,000 discounted shall we continue?" Y/n nodded.

 But what she didn't expect was him to actually slap her harder than what she expected "now we have 100,000 discounted shall we continue?" Y/n nodded