Chapter- 11

"Your sister has basically set you up on a blind date. You are to meet your mystery man at a place of your choosing tomorrow morning at exactly eleven o'clock. And since your sister knows the person it's perfectly safe." "Two seconds."

"No problem, Shanice. Let us take down your information on where you want to meet this dream date and we'll take care of the rest. You can even choose what he has to wear so you'll recognize him. You two hit it off, we'll send you to a five-star dining establishment and tell your story on the air. If not, we'll pay you for your time."

"And this was my sister's idea?"

"Yep. Miss Charli Brown wrote to us when she heard about the contest and her letter as to why you should get the dream date was picked unanimously by our staff. Would you like to hear the letter? We can even get her on the phone if you like."

"No. I believe you." Damn woman. Just wait, I'm gonna strangle her, then resurrect her just so I can kill her again.

"What was that, Ms Brown?"

"Uh. Nothing."

"So will you do it?"

"Yes. Okay. What do you need?"

Fine. Anything to get the man off the phone. She'd deal with Charli later. Meddling girl.

After a few minutes spouting off the most outrageous clothing she could think of for her so-called dream date to wear, Shanice hung up the phone and scooted down in the covers.

The ice cream carton settled onto the nightstand with a soft thunk. The spoon clattered against the wood just before Shanice's eyes slid closed. Her tongue was cool against her lips as it slid from one side of her mouth to the other while her mind conjured the delicious image of...Massimo? Again? What the hell?

Why was she thinking about that Massimo guy so much? She shouldn't be filling her mind with pictures of the one man every single female in their whole company wished would push them up against the nearest solid object and fuck them into oblivion. God, the man couldn't be more than thirty years old. But damn he was a fine specimen of a man. Hell, a simple look her way made her knees knock together. But Massimo wasn't interested in her. Why would he be when there were plenty of other women his age that made it more than clear they were interested. The man could get any piece of pussy he wanted. And learning he was a good friend of Charli's just added to the list of why he was off-limits. Too young. Too damn fine. Sigh. Just the thought of his hands on her made her go red in the face. No, she shouldn't...but then again, who'd know?