Chapter- 34

Shanice became a babbling idiot. There was no way it could be helped. The man made her feel like a goddess. A nasty, uninhibited, fuck-a-holic goddess. Then reduced her to a needy puddle of horny, liquid, satisfied woman.
Mouth open on a silent scream, Shanice's thighs trembled to the same cadence as her pussy as she exploded around the lovely pole reaming her. Squeezing her eyes tight enough to see stars she held onto her desk for dear life. If she let go at the same time Massimo pulled away from her, she'd end up sprawled on the thick carpeted floor for sure.
Then he flexed that perfect monster of a cock inside her and filled her with his cream. Untamed, growly groans filled her ear as he hissed the words that set her heart racing.
"Damn, I'm coming Shan. I just can't resist you, woman. And you're all mine."
Hauled up against his side, Massimo shuffled Shanice into the small private bathroom and sat her on top of the vanity. With sure but gentle strokes, he lovingly washed her up against all her protesting and batting hands. He even helped her touch up her
makeup, what little she wore anyway.
Talented lawyer. Excellent lover. Seemed to be a genuinely nice guy too. So, what the hell was he doing with her? Sure she was nice to look at, kept in as good a shape as she could given the demands of her job. A successful businesswoman with her own
way and means. Nice house—Charli called it a museum—in a nice part of town. Most importantly, other than her house, she was completely debt-free.
But she was forty-fucking-two years old. Considering she wasn't looking to start a family or have kids of her own, why was somebody like Massimo hounding her?
"Shan, you're thinking too hard again."
Yeah, she tended to do that a lot in his company. He gave her a peck on her cheek and helped her down from the countertop.
"I think we're as fresh as we're gonna get. How 'bout lunch in the cafeteria?"
"Massimo I can't."
"You need to eat, Shanice. It's unhealthy. I won't take no for an answer."
"God, you're a bossy something or other."
He flashed a million-dollar-baby smile that lit up the bathroom.
"Glad you think so. Now let's get a bite."
"Fine. I'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes."
"Shanice," he drawled with exasperation.
"I won't stand you up. I just need to handle a couple of things and I'll be there.
Promise."
With a wink and another cheek peck, he turned and left the bathroom. And Shanice stood in the mirror and fanned herself. The man was H-O-T- hot! Enough to melt the tile under her feet.
But still...he had no need for a sugar mama. So what the hell did Massimo Buzzeo really want? Other than mind-blowing sex, of course. Shanice pondered all the way down to the company's gourmet restaurant on the tenth floor. Thought about it until Massimo caught her attention and pinned her with a riveting, grey, I-want-you gaze. Sigh.