Chapter- 21

After a long pause, Viktor's deceptively soft and sexy voice drifted over the phone line.
"You play a dangerous game here, Pansy." She opened her mouth to defend herself, but he brought her up short. "You know how turned on danger makes a man like me. In fact, just the thought of the possibility of getting caught has my dick so hard I could pound a hole in that sweet cunt of yours. So, get it over here. Now."
God, she was already in heat and practically panting. Closing her eyes, she thought on the last time he'd fucked her into oblivion. The thickness of his cock had stretched her, pistoned into her body until her own cream frothed at the tight opening of her pussy.
"I'd planned to go to lunch at Gervais-On-Vine. Meet me there instead? It's closer for a quickie..."
"No. Meet me at my office in twenty minutes. I'll tell my receptionist to expect you."
"Your place? I only have an hour, Viktor. Besides, why should I just jump when you say jump?" As if they hadn't covered this ground before.
"Darlin', you'll not only jump when I say, you'll pull out a trampoline to do so. Understand?"
Silence once again filled the line but his words set her pulse pounding. Pansy closed her eyes again and Viktor's face appeared with such clarity if was as if she'd conjured him. The memory of his hands on her body, delivering such wicked pleasure...yeah, she'd do whatever he wanted, whenever and wherever he wanted it.
"And," he continued. "I don't care for that hoity-toity lunch spot you seem to enjoy. But if I send you there for the sole purpose of stripping naked and yodeling on the table, whether I'm there or not, you'll drop your drawers, get up on the bar and shake your ass for all you're worth. Then come to me, give me a report, and suck my cock until I tell you to stop. And you'll do it for two reasons—you're addicted to the fucking only I can give you. And you appreciate the seven million dollars you'll get in addition. Clear?"
"I'll see you in twenty minutes." The words came out all breath and need, but she didn't give a damn.
"Thought so," he said flatly.
Sigh. No wonder both her and the pawn were hooked on Viktor. The man played them so well.