𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.

Wow. I don't even know what to say.
9 months, 7 days.
358 pages.
116022 words.
All out of my head.

Barely anyone in my family or among my friend believed I would finish this fanfiction. But I did. And I am so, so proud of myself for it.

I can't even thank you enough, every single one of you who have read and are still reading this, your support means everything to me and kept me going when I wanted to give up.

I will be submitting this story to the Wattys 2021; I don't think I will get anything from it, but the simple fact of switching this story to "complete" and being able to submit it is a far greater accomplishment than any price I could win.

Væmas and Cal's story is far from over, the rest is up to your imagination!

I hope my story has allowed you to escape your life, would it be only for a few minutes, and that people will keep enjoying it. After submitting the story, I won't be able to make adjustments to it, but I'll stay around, and who knows? Maybe even come back with another fiction ;)

In the meantime, I'm off buying champagne with anneonyme_ , the bestie who thought I would give up (how's that b*tch)

Again, thank you so very much, fellow Star Wars fans, I hope to see you around the galaxy some day!

May the Force be with you, always.
Artemis <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐬 🎉