♡︎𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒 (𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑛)

Sometime in the 70s

POV: John is taking up the entire couch"Deaks, let me have some space!" You squeal and tries to push the smirking John off of the tiny couch

"Deaks, let me have some space!" You squeal and tries to push the smirking John off of the tiny couch.

"No, it's mine!" John shouts trying to hold back his laughter. You stop pushing him for a minute and smirk.

"I know your weakness Jonny boy." You tell him and bend down next to him.

"And what's that?" He asks you. You stick you hand up his shirt and start to tickle him intensely.

"Y/N! STOP! AHH!" He laughs and falls off the couch. You quickly take his place and leave him enough room so he can sit too, then cuddle up against his side.

POV: John has a crush on you and you catch him staring at you from across the room"I like the brown fringe vest better than the green one

"I like the brown fringe vest better than the green one." You say and hold up the options for Freddie to see. You and the band are going out tonight.

"The brown one makes you look like Bob Dylan darling, I much prefer green." Freddie says. You accidentally drop the green vest and go to pick it up when you see John staring from across the room. You two make eye contact and his face turns a bright shade of red.

"What do you think Deaky, green or brown?" You ask him.

"Uhm, I think you would look beautiful in both of them." He says with a voice crack.

POV: Your husband, John, has something to show you "Y/N! QUICK!" John squeals from the bottom deck of your house

"Y/N! QUICK!" John squeals from the bottom deck of your house. You roll your eyes and look from the top window.

"What is it sweetie?" You ask him.

"Come on down before it's gone!" He yells with a smile, "and bring a camera!"

You grab your camera and take a picture of him on the deck before going down. John looks very excited as you walk outside.

"What is it?" You ask him.

"Look at the toast." He says and points to a plate with cheese on toast.

"John, hon, that's what you have every morning." You sigh.

"But look, the cheese is shaped like a heart." He tells you and blushes.

"Awww, that's so cute!" You say and give him a hug.

POV: You fall asleep in the tour bus and John takes a picture "Aww, guys, isn't she adorable?" John says to his band members

"Aww, guys, isn't she adorable?" John says to his band members.

"She is, I wish I didn't look like a wet, angry Chihuahua when I sleep." Roger laughs.

"Quick, hand me your camera Bri." John says and Brian hands him said camera. He takes a step back and snaps a picture.

"Beautiful" He whispers.

Did you guys like this format with the pictures? It was fun to write it like this, I'm probably going to do more that are similar.