♡︎𝐵𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 (𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛)

Sometime in the 60s...

You sat on the couch by yourself angrily. Your husband, George, had just gotten in a huge fight with you. How where you supposed to know that the biscuits where his? You guys live together, what's yours is his and what's his is yours. Of course, this is also the man who almost killed his bandmate, Ringo, for eating his sandwich.

You walk over to the record player and play a record you know he hates, the sound of music soundtrack. He isn't home anyway, he stormed out after the fight to get more biscuits.

꧁♥︎꧂

"I'm back!" George yells and walks into their house. Normally you would be up doing something, but George found you alone on the couch, asleep. He smirks and grabs the whipped cream and the bouquet of flowers that he had just bought (the flowers being for you). George puts the whipped cream in one of your hands and tickles your nose with the flowers. You go to scratch your nose when you feel the creamy whipped cream hit your nose. You open your eyes quickly and gasp.

"George you arse!" You yell and sit up. George is laughing so hard he can barely hear you.

"Well, I guess I have to lick it off then." He giggles and sticks his tongue out to get some. Of course, you aren't opposed to it and let him lick it off.

"Where were you?" You asked him.

" I was at the store getting more biscuits and some groceries. While I was out, I stopped by that little flower shop and got you some I'm sorry flowers." George said and handed you the yellow flowers.

"Awww, Geo, I love them." You say and give him a kiss. "What kind of biscuits did u get?"

"Well, I got some ingredients for biscuits and I hoped we could make them together." He said and stood up. He took your hand and helped you up, then you both walked to the kitchen.