♥︎𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 (𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐽𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟)

This chapter is for someone very special. Someone who I appreciate very dearly and may have teased a bit too much about smut with. I am very sorry I made u feel so uncomfy. Therefor, this chapter will be as smutty as I can make it without going TOO far. Love u Zyxiemx !
WARNING: UNEXPERIENCED SMUT

Sometime in the 60s'...

You quietly chew your supper and glare at your coworker, a man named Mick, who was also glaring at you. You both knew what you wanted, but just didn't know how to ask for it.

"W-what are you doing after this?" You mumbled with a grin, which Mick gave back.

"I thought you might want to come over to my place for a bit." Mick said.

"Alright, I'm free today and tomorrow." You hinted and he smiled.

"You ready Y/N?" He said and grabbed his jacket. You nodded and he took your hand. The two of you walked out of the café and headed to his car. You and Mick worked for Rolling Stone magazine and had your eyes on each other for a while now, but never had the guts to ask each other out until Mick had finally broke the ice. You guys silently drove down the road to his house, which wasn't too far. You got out of his car and the two of you walked inside. It was a nice place, very homey. There was a lot of red and black furniture. 

"Wow, this is nice. It doesn't smell like roaches in here or nothin'." You say and he laughs. He hangs his jacket and you do the same, then you stand awkwardly waiting for what Mick was going to say.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there?" He asked you.

"I-I don't know." You mumbled.

"Want a little tour then?" He asked you and you nodded. He showed you around and within a few minuets you both felt a bit more comfortable around each other.

"And here are my tapes." He said and showed you a few tapes he had, one of them being the Sound of Music (I know I already talked about this in the George Harrison one, but I just really like the movie).

"You like this?" You giggled and picked up the tape. He blushed and grabbed it from you.

"No, my sister left it last time she was here." He said. You laughed and took it back.

"This looks fairly new, and last time I checked you had a brother. And didn't I see the soundtrack in one of your album bins?" You said.

"Okay, fine. I really like the movie. I had to get a new tape since my last one wore out." He admitted and you smiled.

"Let's watch it." You said.

"Gladly." He said and you guys sat on his sofa. You both watched the movie, slowly moving closer together until Mick finally put his arm around your shoulders. The both of you stayed like this for a while, until neither of you could stand it for much longer. You felt the urge to make a move, but also didn't know if that's something he wanted to do. As the Lonly Goatherd came on, Mick paused the movie, eyes looking deep into yours. He grabbed your chin and leaned in for a passionate kiss. After a couple of minutes of passionately making out, Mick started putting his arms slowly up the back of your shirt, then lifting it above your head. He looked at you to make sure you were okay, and you nodded, then he unclipped the back of your bra and threw it to the ground. Mick set you on your back and started what he did best. He circled his fingers around your tits, making them hard immediately.

"Mick" you moaned as he playfully licked them. He then started making love bites all over your chest. You were wet and just couldn't take anymore teasing. Finally, he started sucking and it felt great. After a bit, you both felt a bit bored. He looked at you and smirked. You reached your hands down to undo your belt and he picked you up.

"No sweetheart, not on my grandma's old couch. Let's go up to by bedroom." He whispered and carried you to his room.

Oh my Bob Dylan's ass, that was a lot. I mean, for me to write of course. If you want more, check out David Bowie x Mick Jagger ft. a tricycle. Speaking about Bob Dylan, guess who went to see him? That concert was the highlight of my life so far honestly.

Here was a photo I took at the end, no photos throughout the performance were aloud, so I sunk this one

Here was a photo I took at the end, no photos throughout the performance were aloud, so I sunk this one. I bet you can tell which one is Bobby boi. He's actually a lot shorter than I thought, the mans 6'7. Damn. He was great btw, he sounded honestly the best he ever has. That's a lesson; heroin makes your voice better. Take heroin.