its bob now (shitty smut)

⚠︎︎VERY BAD SMUT⚠︎︎
you looked over at your companion, robert (or as he was now called, bob). he is a wannabe-singer/songwriter and the two of you are on a car trip trying to make it big any way that you can. of course, you aren't the one trying to make it, you are just here to accompany him.

you looked over at him as he drove. his hair flowing in the wind. his arm hanging out of the window. his perfect face faced towards the road. oh, how you wanted to kiss him. you wanted to do more than just kiss him. he looked over at you and saw you staring. you quickly faced the road and blushed.

"i made the princess blush, didn't i?" bob said and you rolled your eyes. you hated his nickname for you.

"fuck off robert." you mumbled.

"how many times do i have to tell you. it's bob now."

"robert." you whispered. bob then pulled over on the side of the road.

"i said it is bob now." bob said, getting closer in your face than you expected. you then leaned in without thinking, making your lips hit his. he kissed you back, making the kiss deeper and more passionate. suddenly you broke from the kiss, wanting more.

"i need you." you whimpered. you went over and sat on his lap. he reached down and went to rub your underwear, but realized you weren't wearing any.

"did you plan this?" bob asked.

"just make me feel good." you whispered in his ear.

"me first." he said and unbuttoned his trousers, pulling then down slightly. he revealed a boner and you smirked. you started to massage his package and he moaned, you could tell he had been waiting for this for a while.

"oh, desperate are we?" you asked him and he moaned. you look down and get under the steering wheel so you can reach your mouth to his penis, and you lick his tip. you look up at him and smirk. you were a little nervous, you had never made a guy hard before, let alone sucked someone off. you slowly started sucking on the tip of his penis, working your way down. after about ten minutes, you were deep-throating him. loud moans escaped his mouth and you could feel his body shaking, ready to cum. you went harder and faster until he finally couldn't take it, and the cum came rushing down your throat (and everywhere around the both of you). you licked the cum off of your lips and grabbed a handkerchief, wiping it off of his penis.

"t-thank you". bob mumbled.

"you're welcome robert" you said and smirked.