♡︎𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 (𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑑 𝐵𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑒)

I'll edit the name later, can't find my phone lol

Requested by BryanMaysFootFetish

Sometime in the 80s...

"What movie do you want to watch love?" Your husband, David, asked you and stroked your hair. You and David don't get much alone time with your toddler, Sandy, and your teen, Danny, always needing something. You needed a quiet break.

"It doesn't matter, I just want some peace and quiet." You reply and cuddle up into his chest.

"How about Tommy then?" He asks you and you nod. He turns the television to the correct channel and kisses your head.

꧁♥︎꧂

About halfway into the movie, you hear steps coming from the hallway.

"I have a strong feeling I know who that is." David whispers. You and David look over to see both of your children. Usually, its only Sandy that comes to see them at night as Danny is a moody teen who wants nothing to do with his parents.

"Sandy wouldn't f***ing leave me alone, you guys deal with her." Danny says and heads back to his room.

"Danny, whats wrong?" David asks him nicely.

"Leave me alone." He whispers.

"Y/N, put Sandy in bed." David says and you pick up your daughter, then carry her to the nursery.

"Come here sweetheart." David asks Danny, who takes a seat next to him. David puts his arm around him and looks Danny in the eyes. "What is wrong?"

"N-nothing." Danny mumbles.

"Please tell me." David whispers.

"The kids at school are making fun of me." Danny tells his father as tears roll down his cheeks.

"Why?"

"Because you are my father. They call both of us names." Danny cries and cuddles into his father.

"Aww, baby, it's going to be okay. I got called names when I was in school too, it gets better." David tells him and gives him a kiss on the head. Just as he dose that you re-enter the room and take a seat next to Danny.

"C-can I watch a movie with you guys?" Danny asks.

"Of course you can." You say and cuddle up to David and Danny.