Discontinued

To my dearest readers,

Sorry everyone but I'll be discontinuing this book for 4 reasons

1. Unmotivated- I don't really stay in the MHA fandom anymore, I just sorta left it. Although I still keep watching the anime and read the manga. But, in terms of the fans other things I just left that alone.

2. I have no idea how to continue this- self-explanatory. I made this book when I was in the 5th grade.  At that time was the time I started to get into writing. So, my writing skills aren't that good yet. I always just write it without any plot or anything. I just continue from where I left off. I was doing this for fun I never really expect it to have 51.4 K views or something. 

3. School. True, I am drowning with work since I had just started High School. I could've written some chapters during my summer break and publish them. Again reason 1. I was unmotivated.

4. Switching accounts. This account is pretty messy. Specifically in my library and... I couldn't really edit my account much and I really wanna redesign it so badly. But, I forgot my password to this account... I made this back in April 2019. So... yeah... I'm switching to an account called "TochiitheMochii". I probably won't continue it there. Since I will be writing different oneshot books about my favorite animes/games. 

That's all. Sorry, again I will be discontinuing this but thank you to all of you readers! To someone who wants to continue this, go ahead just ask my permission first don't forget to give credits as well. 

-Signing off, ExplosiveBakugou