Lights, Camera, Action!

The audience had calm down after the last movie but the tension in the air is still thick. Toni sighed at the atmosphere in the room. She went and grabbed her laptop and searched up a multiverse. After a while she went and plugged her computer on to the cord that connects to the screen. "Alright listen up! We have a new multiverse to watch so lift up your moods cause the tensions too thick" The black haired girl said as everyone went and fix themselves.

"So, what's the movie about..." Aizawa asked worried for his student's mental state . "Don't worry it's not dark. It's basically a multiverse where all of you are actors and actresses acting out your lives." Everyone was confused at the multiverse description, 'Jeez..how can I explain this without saying they aren't real people...' Toni mentally sighed at the current predicament. "Just...watch it.." She said as she play the movie.

Teiko Takami or the actor who plays Hawks, was suspended in the air in his costume. The director yelled at him "Don't worry Hawks! We'll get you down"

Everyone stared at Hawks who was at the food bar violently eating fried chicken. Hawks looked at them as he munched on his chicken "What?" The audience instantly thought 'Cannibalism....'

The actors for both Iida and Aoyama were in an interview and as they were being interviewed about season 2 "How was your experience recording season 2 of the anime?" Aoyama started talking about his experience "Since the start of filming, I thought it'd be funny to let Aoyama break the 4th wall and just look straight at the cam! I did that and no one actually noticed! So I decided I'd do this till someone notices. To this day not one has said a thing!" Iida stared at him at disbelief "Wait...really?"

The production crew started to show pictures of scenes with the blond and in each scene he actually was staring at the cam "I-....you actually did it..holy shit.." Both laughed as the blond said "I probably can't do this anymore since I spilled the beans..Whoops-"

"That would actually make some sense on why you were staring to who knows where..." Yaoyorozu said to the blond "Oui!~☆" The fabulous blond replied as he stared in to the reader's eyes."OI AOYAMA STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!"

"Oopsies! I did it again~☆♡☆" The male winked at the readers before turning back to the screen.

A teal haired male stood infront of the mirrors as he held his phone. Thee staff behind him started to preapre his makeup for the series. "Well time for them to make me crusty." He chuckled

Every girl in the cinema started to fangirl over the teal haired male's hotness. "OMG HE LOOKS HOT AF LIKE WHO IS THIS GUY PLAYING!?" Mina gushed over his looks. Even Uraraka and Momo blushed at his looks as two males give off an aura to kill. "Pfft..wait till you see who he really is." Toni laughed

"Wow..you really are ugly." Dabi said as he took a picture of him and his companions looks in the mirror. "You should say that to yourself you burnt ass chicken nugget." Shigaraki replied back.

The entire theater went silent due to the fact that they just simped over a villain. But i mean..he is hot--

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone in the set of Class 1A surrounded Todoroki as he started to tear up. Kaminari, Sero, and a normal looking Tokoyami bowed down in front of the bi-colored haired male and presented him Tokoyami's bird head prop. "I-...t-thank you.." He cried as he continued to repress his laughter.

The original Tokoyami,who is standing in the back area with Koda, Sato, and Ojiro, was questioning his existence as everyone started to think if he's just wearing a mask.

Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, and Midoriya sat in chairs as they held pictures. Although Todoroki's picture is visible, both the greenette and blond's are out of the shot while the blue haired male held it in above his head as if he's praising the girl in the photo.

The two girls, Momo and Tsuyu, blushed at the sight of their faces in the screen.

An off-screen voice started to talk "Ok let's start of with Shoto." Todoroki cleared his throat and with a calm demeanor he started to rant 'why Momo is the best girl of the series'. "....look not only her hair is graceful, she is also very modest despite having a quite an op quirk...She also has parts that make you wanna support her..." He took a deep inhale and stood from his seat "SHE HAS CONFIDENCE. SHE IS THE EPIPHANY, THE EPITOME, THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION!" Bakugou who was out of the shot started to laugh "Looks like someone decided to let out his voice."

Momo blushed at Todoroki's counterpart in this universe. The girls started to tease her over this while Todoroki on the other hand at sat in his seat silently, not even a single movement or word. His face was also flushed before his left side started to burn everything. "AHHHH HOLY SHIT GET THE EXTINGUISHER!--" Kirishima yelled since he was right behind the boy. Toni yelled "AH FUCK CUT THE CAMERAS CUT EM--"