Something New

Requested by: AnimeDude1236

"Ugghhhh.... where's Toni with the next au? I'm getting bored waiting." The human Pikachu whined. "Don't worry Kaminari she's probably busy or the the multiverses are malfunctioning again, besides it's your turn place a card..." Mina told her buddy as he placed a +4 card but life had other plans for the blond. The 5 Bakusquad members who were playing Uno placed a +4 until it reached Kaminari again "DAMMIT!"

Toni suddenly appeared out of nowhere and suprised the people in the theater. "Hola, sorry for the wait. The Internet was down. Now get back to your seat we're going to start the show." She went to plug in her laptop to the projector. "Before we start..." She snapped her fingers as Kota and Eri disappeared from their seats. "If you're wondering where are the two children I placed them in a playroom since the next universe is going to be...bloody.."

Light glistens through the stained window whilst fresh blood dripped from the knife to the marble floor. Shigaraki smiled sadistically at the boy in front of him. He'd done a great big slash across the greenette's chest. Midoriya slowly gasped for air as he clutched on the wound

Everyone gasped at the boy's appearance, his clothes all red from the blood. "Who would do such a thing to Midoriya!" The blue haired robot exclaimed as he does his signature chops. A few students have ideas on who could hurt the cinnamon roll but they weren't sure on that. Some students looked angry while some wanted to puke from the sight of Midoriya's black and blue face meanwhile the teacher's faces were contorted into indescribable looks. Only Aizawa kept a straight face but deep down he felt pity for the boy.

"So...this it...huh...welp...I'm going to the café....Kacchan......you want anything?" Midoriya tried to speak while he asked his deceased friend.

"Wait just a minute...I didn't just come here for nothing....I have a request for you" The villain smirked at the hero as he played with the knife. The One for All user stared at him "Do a request from you...After what you did" he chuckled at the guy

"Go eat shit and die. You heartless bitch". In the memory of his childhood friend he cussed in the most Bakugou-ish way. Shigaraki smiled that he would say that "Are you sure about that, Izuku Midoriya? You haven't even heard my tiny request......My request is....if I saved in time......would you kill with me? " The said boy froze at the request.

"To you know......try somthing new"

"Of course he wouldn't agree with that!" Kaminari announced "Yeah! He's got a heart of a hero!" Kirishima agreed with the idiot. Although pissed the ash blond next to the rock silently agreed to the statement.

"What do you say?" Midoriya chuckled at his dialogue "I honestly thought you were crazy but.....you took this to another level". The villain frowned at the boy's remark, slowly getting impatient for the awaited answer.

"No.... I'll never become a scum like you."

A tick mark appeared on Shigaraki's forehead whilst pointing his weapon to the greenette "You always do that......the fake smile thing" Midoriya's smile slowly faltered into a frown

Questions arose from the minds of each student "What's he talking about Midoriya?" Iida questioned his friend "Honestly I don't know what he was saying...." The greenette felt something on his shoulder to see Uraraka's head on him. Blood instantly rushed to his cheeks, coloring them pink. 'Holy mother of All might! Uraraka is sleeping on my shoulder!' He continued to watched as he mentally panicked at the situation.

"You weren't always like that Midoriya...not at the beginning...your smile was different at the beginning" Midoriya face was slowly turning into discomfort whilst the villain smiled "....you know that is obviously true. That's just your one hope...I remember how it was though...your laugh, your smile,....that first time I reseted this pathetic world."

Murmurs of students questioning one another filled the room

"What does he mean by reset the world?" Was the question each one asked confused on how can you reset a world when it's not a game. Everyone questioned the multiverse while the greenette was still panicking but his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier as he watched.

"Oh~ when I went back! That look on your face" The greenette remembers what happened that day.

'This must be a bad dream!' The chill on his spine as he stayed at his spot. Thinking what could have happened.
Shigaraki chuckled at the memory "You tried so hard to rationalize why!"

Midoriya stood next to the tree his thought slowly consuming him. His hot tears rolled down his face 'Why did he do that..Why? Why? Why?' All he can asked was 'why?'

"After so many resets, you started to thinking 'should I tell someone?.....right...they won't remember....' slowly as each time I reset you stopped caring..you wanted to continue or stop just anything other that reset......so to avoid the pain...you shut everyone out." The memory of the each reset caused him to lose his sanity as everyone around him worried for him.

Teacher, student, friend, Heck! Even Bakugou was worried for this universe's Deku after all it is still Deku but a different version. They all wanted to go protect and save him from Shigaraki. While everyone wanted to save the Midoriya they were watching they failed to notice their Midoriya's hand placing it over Uraraka's hand before leaning toward her and falling asleep.

Shigaraki looked at the boy smiling thinking his plan is working "Each time I do somthing new you feel something new. Dont lie to me Midoriya" In hopes of stopping him recalling all the memories he tried to cut him off but it failed. "I've seen what you are Midoriya!"

'Why even try...just give up....' we're the thoughts that consumed him slowly closing himself off from everyone. "A part of you enjoys it hurting me. Seeing new things.... feeling new things..... and getting hurt while hurting me them...That's why I'm giving this opportunity to do something new....I want you to kill every hero, friend, or whoever you want with me. But don't worry...no one will remember once I reset." Shigaraki held out his hand for Midoriya to take and agree to his proposal. "Come with me Midoriya! Let's kill them all!" Midoriya suddenly coughs out blood some landing on his chapped face.

"Like I said....No. go off yourself."

"This is the 176th time you've said the same thing. Maybe I need an another way to persuade you." Shigaraki left Midoriya to die as he reseted the world once more.

The screen faded black as everyone sat on their seats processing what did they watch. "...that had a lot of plot holes..." Kirishima spoke up first to break the silence. They all agreed with the redhead "Everything was confusing as well...My head kinda hurts.." Mina rubbed her temples to alleviate the pain before actually noticing the two sleep cinnamon rolls holding hands as they slept. Her first reaction was to scream but she stopped herself from screaming and instead quietly alarm the everyone else in the cinema about this.

Some of them took pictures(totally not for blackmail or somthing)while some fangirled over this. Aizawa looked at the his two sleeping students and sighed as he was reminded on how single he was. All Might on the other hand was so proud of his successor(ahem-son-ahem). 'Midoriya my boy, you're growning so fast' was the only thing he thought to himself as he wiped a tear off his cheek like the proud father he is.

--------------------------
Hey hey hey!

ExplosiveBakugou here with another part of this weird ass book. I'm still alive if you guys were wondering about me(probablynot). I am still taking requests for this book! I don't really know what to put else here so bye!

See you Next Level!