Running Home To You

Requested by: NarutoFenton

Distinctive chatter can be heard among the students of the hero course. Toni walked in the theater holding a USB as she plugged it into her laptop. "Settle down everyone. The multiverse is about to start." Everyone turned their head to the screen as the title flashed

"Running Home To You"

This intrigued a few students. Iida being the class rep decided to ask a few questions about the multiverse "So Toni what's this multiverse all about?"
"You'll see" she smirked at the two closest best friends of Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya.

A girl with brown hair entered the room as the lights lit up. She was being followed inside by someone with curly and green hair. "You haven't changed anything in here since I moved in with Todoroki"  Midoriya said to the brunette. "Yeah.... I just couldn't bring myself to change this" Uraraka sighed as she remembered the things that happened before the two broke up.

"What happened between Midori and Ocha, Toni?" The girl with pinkish skin asked while the author smirked. "Well you see...Midoriya once proposed to Uraraka in this multiverse before they had a falling out with each other and called off the engagement" A lot of gasps had broken out of the students but for some they were silently squealing in their seats. The mentioned students blushed and looked away from each other. Some of the girls started to tease Uraraka as she hides her blushing face "W-we're just friend that's all!" When the greenette heard this he felt slightly heartbroken since he had a tiny crush on the zero gravity user after all she's the one who changed the meaning of 'Deku' .

"You know we've been through a lot these past 3 years....but getting stuck in a musical" Uraraka commented as Midoriya chuckled. "Music Meister said it could be anything. I created that world because-"

"You were watching them...because of us." The brunette interrupted him as the other male looked into her brown chocolate eyes and nodded.

"My mom always used to say that musicals always have the power to make everything better..."

"Did it work?".

Midoriya stood there quietly before he took out his phone, looked at her as he played a song. Uraraka looked at him confusingly as he placed his phone on the counter. Music notes started to played in the background.

"Aw heck yeah! More singer Izuku!" Kaminari exclaimed before being shushed by a gaggle of students. "Sorry" he meekly apologized.

"Can't say how the days will unfold,
Can't change what the future may hold
But, I want you in it
Every hour, every minute"

This world can race by far too fast
Hard to see while it's all flying past
But, it's clear now,
When you're standing here now
I am meant to be wherever you are next to me"

Midoriya sang as started walking towards the girl. The brunette couldn't help but smile at her lover's actions

The girls gushed at the fact that Izuku was singing such a sweet song just for the brunette. Unlike some who started whispering back and forth about how will the children look like (coughcoughMinaandTorucoughcough). All Might was silently crying on how proud he is in his successor's multiverse counterpart.

"All I want to do
Is come running home to you
Come running home to you
And all my life I promise to
Keep running home to you
Keep running home
To you" He placed her hands around his neck as they slowly sway.

"And I could see it
Right from the start
That you would be
Be my light in the dark
Light in the dark
Oh, you gave me no other choice
But to love you"

The greenette grabbed her hands and led her near the windowsill. The two stared at each other then Uraraka started to tear up only for Midoriya to wipe away the tears.

"MIDORIYA YOU LUCKY BASTARD-" the young grapist ran towards the mentioned student with murderous intent. "I got this.." Toni sighed as she opens a portal to who knows where and tosses him away.

"All I want to do
Is come running home to you
Come running home to you
And all my life I promise to
Keep running home to you
Keep running home
Home to you

Can't say how the days will unfold
Can't change what the future may hold
But, I want you in it
Every hour, every minute"

The young man reached something into his pocket and stood up. Uraraka gasped as she saw what he took out. He knelt down and looked at her and smiled "Uraraka Ochako.... will you marry me?"

"....yes!

As the screen went out everyone in the cinema went wild especially the girls. All Might shed a tear, Aizawa was about to cry...but decided to keep it to himself, and Midoriya and Uraraka were both red almost the color Todoroki's hair heck almost the same redness of Kirishima's hair!. "So..when's the wedding you two?" Bakugou smirked as he made a remark for the two. "K-kacchan! We're not even a couple!..." Midoriya shouted at him "....yet"

"Wait...what did you say Midoriy-"

"NOTHING!"

-------------------------

Hey hey hey! I'm  not dead . Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. Im experiencing something author's calls writers block. Not only that I'll be having some online classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also I'm open to requests! If anyone wants to  suggest an au just pm me although I have restrictions to the suggestion. See you guys in the next chapter!