Normal Friends... right?

I wish I could draw like that T-T

-how do you know if someone's a friend? Most feel like strangers-

The Rodgers family stayed for dinner, I made good friends with Toby and Lyra. I learned that Toby has tics and was home schooled for most of his life but now he's going to my school and its the same with his sister. They are both very nice and they seem to be very close. We were having a nice time but Soon they had to leave. and after they did I changed and went to bed.

-next morning-

I headed out to the bus stop in the early morning, as I was waiting Toby and Lyra came and we got on the bus together. I introduced them to lily and she seemed to love them. We got to school and right as we got off one of the stupid duced faced jocks came up to us, "hey weirdo who are the new pack member's" Jake the main juvenile says, "none of your damn business" "yes it is my damn business, I like to know who people are so I know who to beat up next"(I'm sorry he's such a stereotypical bully im not good at making mean characters T-T) I rolled my eyes and lead the group away from him. We got into the building and got Toby and Lyras schedules, Toby and I had most periods together and it was the same with Lyra. We heard the bell ring and we headed to first period, but in the hallway we met with Jake again. " I still didn't get any names baby girl" this time he was with his two dumb sidekicks Jared and luke (sorry again). They started popping their knuckles which signaled they wanted to fight all because they wanted some names... I was about to punch them but Just then Toby jumped in front "l-look I g-get you t-think your s-so big and b-bad b-but you really n-need to get out of the f-fucking w-way before w-we m-m-make you" they started chuckling, just then they slammed him to a locker "oh? And whats your name ticci boy? You seem like a fun guy" I then walked up and shoved him off "back off asshole!!" I yelled, just then a teacher named Mrs.ladyson comes up "excuse me what seems to be the problem here? Why arent we in class?" I was pissed! This jerk is ruining my friends first day for what!? "He is picking on and hurting my friend that's whats wrong!!" "Now now no need to get fussy, jake come to my office and y/n lower the voice and get to class" then she walked away with jake behind her. My face was red at this point "c-calm down I c-cant f-feel it anyway" I was slightly confused "what do you mean?" "O-one of m-my d-disorders (or whatevter it is) makes me n-numb to p-pain" -wow thats weird- I thought I shrugged it off and headed to class.

-time skip to a couple weeks later brought to you by the color blue-
(I know it's a random time skip but its late ok)

Over the past couple weeks me and Toby grew closer I felt more comfy around him, there was so much more to learn about him and we haven't even known each other for that long but He is like a brother to me now and so is Lyra (a sister of course). But also things got worse in the bullying aspect of the story. Toby got beat up many times by Jared and Luke while Jake watched and made out with his girlfriend. I was also bullied and beat up more too, since I was friends with Toby. We would stay together no matter what even if they beat me to death because it was never Tobys fault it will never be his fault.

...End of chapter 2...

I hope you enjoyed and I lied in the last chapter I made this the same night because I can't sleep :/ but at least this one was a bit longer. Hope you have a good night/day!