...another day another funeral...

-They're all gone....all of them-

I watched in horror... Why did this happen?
I watched them take the body's out of the house, first the mom, then the dad, then...no one else? Then I thought that maybe Toby was still alive, scared and alone. I needed to help him!

I ran down the stairs and down the hallway and yanked the front door open. I ran next door, I saw the wreck of the house. It was so beautiful before, but now its just ash and burnt wood. I saw a police officer, I ran to him, tears running down my face. "IS- *ahem* is Toby ok?" He looked at me with a frown "im sorry but Toby Rodgers is missing..." I fell to my knees, why...why did this happen?...

Then my parents pulled up in their black Chevy they just got back from grocery shopping. They got out and ran over to me. "Sh shh" my mom whispered to me as she held me close. I guess She heard what happened because She started tearing up, then her tears turned into rivers. Her and Tobys mom became good friends, they were always talking about they're childhoods and they would go out to eat sometimes. She didn't have many friends so she was very special to her, but now...shes dead...

-time skip to the funeral R.I.P the Rodgers-

Today is the funeral, it is a nice sunny day, a bit windy but that's fine. As we drove my mom told storys her and tobys mom shared. My dad and tobys dad didnt have a friendship but they talked occasionally I guess you could call them acquaintances. I sat in the back and cried a bit, I was torn up. I didn't have many friends, it was just me, lily, Toby, and Lyra. But now most of them are gone, forever... Well now that I think of it... They said Toby was missing, not dead.

It totally passed me, the possibility of Toby being alive still. Then again,his body could have burnt in the fire to the point were it was practically cremated... Then he would just part of the ash, but that didn't happen to the parents so im not sure. The cars sudden stop interupted my thoughts. We walked to the spot that the funeral was held. And as the coffins were dropped six feet I thought of Lyra's funeral, and how I didn't have Toby to hold onto this time... Only my mom. I loved her but I hate the fact that Toby's not here to witness his parents funeral, or that he's not being buried with them. I know he might be still out there but he was not even considered to be dead...

After the funeral ended we said goodbye to everyone and headed back home. When we got home I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I turned the water on and got undressed. As I stepped into the shower I felt that someone was watching me from the bathroom window. I lifted it up to the point where I could look out, no one was there. I thought I was just paranoid because I did just get back from a funeral after all. I shut the window and started showering.

...End of chapter 6...

I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you have a good day/night!