...Why this?...

I thought things were fine, Toby seemed better, but I guess I was wrong...
No...
I know I was wrong...

Another day, Monday, today unlike other days we will be going to school. Me and Toby walked to the bus and got on. I texted lily about what happened before the funeral and she was very sad but glad we were able to move on to the most part the week after. When we got to school mostly everyone knew what happened, but the fucked up part was, they didn't care.

They didn't care at all and still beat the living shit out of me and Toby but i shoved most of them off before it got too bad. I could tell they broke some of the pieces off of Toby, the ones I worked hard to build. I tried to tell the teachers, they said they'd look into it but they never did. I was starting to think I'd completely lose Toby but I didn't. In fact, he stuck with me entirely, but to all the other people, he didn't even give them a glance. It was so weird...

-Time skip to after school brought to you by barbeque sauce on my titys-

-Tobys pov-

I got home, I had some blood and bruises on me from those assholes who beat me and y/n up. Y/n is everything to me now, she's my world, and if some one trys to take my world they'll Die... I dont know why but I've been thinking of death a lot and how a lot of people deserve it. For example, my dad... He's always drunk and abusive. I won't take anymore shit from him. And he better drink down that beer because today's the last day he'll ever taste it, the last day he'll ever taste anything.

I got a knife from the kitchen and waited until everyone was gone except for good old pops. I slowly crept behind him, careful not to make a sound. Once I was right behind him I put the knife to his throat and whispered in his ear "b-bye pops." Then I slit his throat and watched how he fell limp. I then heard my mom coming, I quickly ran to the garage. I didn't have much time so I just grabbed a pair of hatches and a thing of gasoline. I rushed to the living room again and spread some gasoline in there then as I'm leading the trail out the front door I heard my mom scream. So I closed the door and lead the trail of gas to the other side of the street. I lit a match then mumbled "bye mom" just then I dropped the match one the trail of gas setting my house a flaim I then escaped through the woods.
I'll come back for her...
I'll always come back for her...
Y/n...

-Y/n's pov-

I was relaxing in my room watching youtube and doing some art when I smelt the smell of smoke. I had my window open so I went to shut it so I could vent the smell out when I saw fire... Lots of fire... Tobys house on fire.

...End of chapter 5...

I hope you have a good day/night and I'll see you later!