...A turn of events...

Heyo, sorry I havent updated this book in awhile but you know how school is. I havent forgotten to write but this story has just came to a point where its hard to get anywhere farther with it. But fear not I have more ideas, so ON WITH THE STORY!!!

My love for you is like the rain, it comes and goes, And I cant decide if i want it to ever come back again...
(Idk why I do these "quote" things... I promise I'm not trying to be deep or whatever)

How long has It been? Days, weeks, or... Months? I can't seem to keep track of time since I got here, I dont even know if I want to be here. There have been times where I would lay in bed wondering if I'm in the right place, in the right state of mind, or even on the right side of things.
Do I love him?
Do I want to be here with him?
Does he love me?
These are the things I ask my self, what if he just kills me one day? What if he decides im not the one for him? even though I stick with him and give him the love I don't even know I have for him... Am I just crazy? I think I love him even though he's a cold blooded murderer. Everyday he goes out and kills people for hours, then he comes home covered in the blood of the innocent people that beg for mercy at his feet.... And to think that i have even the slightest idea of loving him makes me sick. But I keep faking it, the love I feel, its so convincing I even convinced myself... Thats what this is... The story of my love... The story of my lust... The story of my insanity... The story of my....downfall....

...1 year...

I woke up alone in my shared bed and got up, I went downstairs to the sounds of yelling and clattering. Not this again, every fucking morning... I made my way down the stairs and walked to the kitchen.
"YOU BASTARD! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK IN HERE AND EAT MY FOOD!?"
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU COULD PUT YOUR NAME ON THINGS THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!"
"I DID ASSHOLE!" Jesus fucking christ this is the third time this week that I've woken up to a stupid fight like this. I walked into the kitchen and went right past the fighting Jeff and Ben. They were on the ground punching each other like two little kids. For two famous serial killers they aren't the best at fighting. I got a piece of bread and put it in the toaster, I sat and waited with the sounds of screeches and thumps behind me. When my toast was done I walked out not even bothering to put anything on it, theres no way I'm staying in there any longer.
I sat on the couch and started to eat my toast when laughing Jack walked in, "HEHEHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* Hellooooo Y/n!" I put on my best fake smile "hello Jack!" "Where's your boyfriend?" He asked " I don't know, probably out on a mission or something" I replied. Honestly I don't care where Toby is, he's obsessed x4 and I take every opportunity to take time away from him. I have been thinking about things, like the time where Toby killed mostly everyone in my school trying to find me including Lily. Since then he's been tracking everyone Down in my lifetime that has wronged me including kindergarten bullys and murdering them. Then he comes home and cuddles me, spoils me and never leaves my side until the next day were the cycle resets itself and it goes over and over and over again.
I dont know where he gets all of the information about me from but he has a list of people who have done as little as insult me and that list is surprisingly long. Im worried about how long this will go on for and about my sanity, will I be sane for much longer?
Then I heard the front door open, wait, its to early for him to be home "AHAHAHA well speak of the devil! Hey Toby!" Shit...
I put on my smile again and looked back over the couch "Hey honey! Your back early" "y-yeah I r-ran out of people on my l-list" my eyes widened, o-oh my god... I softened my eyes and smiled "oh ok" what the fuck... He killed everyone on that long ass list? N-no he- before I could finish my thought he grabbed and kissed me. I kissed back, then he pulled away "i-i finally fulfilled my duty of making your pain go away... And to make your love for me grow." He smiled brightly, I smiled back "i-i have to go shower, i l-love you"
"I love you too" as he walked away my smile dropped. I wiped my mouth, I hate this so much I thought as I went upstairs, I need someone to talk to....
I knocked on Janes door, she opened it and let me inside, "hey whats up?" She said as I sat on her bed "I need some advice" I said looking at her as she sat next to me. She has experience with this kind of situation, Jeff murdered her family, burnt her face, and ruined her life and Jeff dosent see any problem with it. Its the same with Toby, he ruined my life and still lives in it with no issues. I explained my situation to her in full detail, after I was done she nodded "I understand completely, you want out."

...End of chapter 12...

It is 1:25 am on Christmas Eve and I am tired, Merry Christmas and I'll see you later!