...freedom at last?..

This was supposed to be before the last chapter and I just now noticed that it didnt post and I have left this a confusing mess so im so sorry (and if this. Is accually before the chapter 'a turn of events' then ignore this but if it doesn't im sorry) anyway I still hope you enjoy this chapter <3

  We walked for miles, this seemed like an endless road, we just kept walking finding nothing when we turn the corner. We were exasted, just walking and walking and walking, then we saw something in the distance.
Something shiny, we walked a little faster, realizing it was a building, a gas station! We ran to it, my heart raced, as we got closer. We finally reached it and stopped running, we were both panting. We both looked at each other, I smiled widely (Jane's wearing bandages remember?), I held my hand up and she high fived it.
After we caught our breath we walked toward it. it was small and had four gas pumps, the paint was pealing on the front of the building but you could still read the name "Jerry's Stop". A little bell rung when we opened the door, when we walked inside we saw a man sitting and the cash register reading a magazine. He looked up at us and said "Hello, what whatcha need?" His voice was raspy and deep, you could tell he was a smoker. He wore a white, greasy shirt with some stained jeans topped with a New York hat. "Hello, do you know how far the city is from here?" I asked standing across from him, he raised an eyebrow "ya blind girl? The city's right down the road!" He said gesturing us to go, me and Jane walked back to the road and looked past the gas station. Lone behold down the road was indeed the city, tall buildings, houses, and cars. "I guess we were too focused on the station" Jane said smiling, we're free... we're finally free!
We ran toward the buildings, immersed in our own excitement. Once we reached the tall buildings we stopped and looked in amazement, "this is it huh? It feels like forever since I've been out in the world" Jane says looking at me, I could tell she was smiling. She took my hand and we walked into the busy street.

...Day 1...

Y/n
03/08/15
Dear diary,
Today I escaped from the mansion with Jane, she gave me this journal so I could Wright all of my feelings down and cope with this whole situation. Right now we're settled in a cheap apartment that Jane bought with the savings she brought. I wonder If Toby and the others have found out that we have left, Tobys probably crying and pissing himself right now if he did find out. I don't really care anyway, all I'm worried about is finding a job and about no one finding me or Jane. But anyway I think that's enough wrighting for today.
End of entry...

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N PLEASE THIS ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE!"
Toby cried out into the forest, tears streamed down his face.
"YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU, YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT ME!" Toby screamed for hours hoping to get a response. He tugged on his hair in frustration, soon he fell to his knees and sobbed.