10. A Midnight Visitor

Warnings: Smut

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dr Harding, you have a visitor at the front desk. Shall I send him up?" Asked the voice on the phone.

"Yes please. Thank you," Becca smiled before replacing the receiver.

She'd not long made it back from Penelope's, just long enough to dry her hair having got drenched on her way from the metro station.

She paused behind the door, running her fingers through her hair and checking the rain hadn't made her make-up run. She heard the bell out in the corridor, followed by footsteps approaching her door, and pulled the door open, finding Spencer with his hand raised, ready to knock.

"Right on time," she smiled, stepping back to let him inside. She quietly closed the door behind him and as she turned, he was stood in front of her, his eyes dark.

She reached out to him, placing her hand gently against his chest. She could feel his heart pounding beneath her fingertips, mirroring her own, their bodies calling out to one another. Her fingers tightened around his tie, her nails dragging across his chest, and she pulled him closer to her.

His lips slammed hard into hers, his hands grabbing at her face as he pushed his body hard against her, her back hitting the door as his tongue swept across her lips. Her hands tangled themselves in his damp hair and he moaned into her mouth as she gently tugged his curls. His soft hands abandoned her face and moved quickly down her body.

"Sorry, my dress is wet," she muttered between kisses.

"It's not going to be the only thing that's wet," Spencer said as his hands grabbed her ass and lifted her off the ground, her legs wrapping tightly around his hips. Her heart pounded against his chest, his growling voice causing a flutter deep within her. She pulled her head back, looking at him, shocked at his words, but the distance felt like a physical pain and she quickly closed the gap, kissing him hungrily.

He carried her across the room and kicked off his shoes before sitting down on the couch, her legs straddling him as her hips rocked against him. Her desire for him burned a hot spot in the pit of her stomach as she swiftly removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, her hands deftly slipping it down his arms.

A feral moan tore from his throat as she dragged her nails heavily down his smooth stomach before unfastening his belt and pants. She tore her lips from his, fighting to catch her breath, and shuffled away from him, pulling his trousers with her as she knelt between his knees. She looked up at him, her stomach flipping as she saw his Adam's apple bob in his throat as he swallowed hard, his tongue flicking out to wet his lips.

Running her hands back up his thighs, she leant forwards and ran her tongue lightly along his length, smiling as she heard his breath catch in his throat. Wrapping her hand around the base of his hard cock, she gently slid her lips around him, flicking her tongue lightly across his tip. A loud moan erupted from his lips as his eyes fell closed, his head rolling backwards as he buried his hands in her hair. She moved her mouth up and down his length, each time taking more and more of him in until she felt his tip hit the back of her throat. She gagged around him, holding her position as his hips bucked wildly beneath her as a string of expletives rolled from his tongue. Her free hand moved to his hip, pushing down gently, silently stilling his thrusts. She looked up at him to find his eyes already on her as he panted, fighting to catch his breath as she held his gaze, her head resuming its motions.

"Uh uh," Spencer breathed, shaking his head slowly. "Get up here," he ordered. She shook her head, releasing his cock from her mouth.

"Spence, I want to..." she panted. His hand tightened around her wrist.

"I said, get up here," he growled. She sighed, slowly getting to her feet. Standing silently in front of him, she reached behind her back, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor.

His eyes raked over her naked body, his chest rising and falling quickly as he reached out to her, wrapping his slender fingers around her wrist and pulling her forcefully towards him. She stumbled, landing heavily on the sofa, her legs either side of his.

"I like that dress even more now I know there was nothing underneath it," he smiled, leaning forwards and flicking his tongue across her nipple. She gasped, her hips grinding against his.

"So wet for me already," he whispered. "Tell me what you want."

"You Spence," she gasped, her chest heaving as he took her nipple between his teeth, pulling gently. "Fuck, I want you so badly."

"Well, it seems to me like you're the one in charge right now," he smirked, his voice almost challenging her.

She lifted her body, sliding a hand between her legs and lining himself up with her entrance. She held his intense gaze as she slowly sank onto him, his breath coming in short gasps now as she cried out, her fingertips digging into his chest, leaving red crescents in their wake.

"You feel so good," he whispered, his hands running up her back, pulling her body tight against him as their lips collided, their tongues again battling for dominance. Shivers ran through her body as he dragged his fingers heavily down her spine, one hand ending it's journey by grabbing her ass while the other snaked around her, his long fingers sliding between them where their bodies met.

She cried out loudly as his fingers found the tiny bundle of nerves between her wet folds, her back arching and her head rolling back, pulling her lips away from his. His fingers rubbed firm circles against her as he buried his face in her neck, sucking her tender skin before leaving a trail of kisses along her collarbone.

He could feel her movements growing sloppier as her legs began to shake beneath her. He bucked his hips, thrusting forcefully into her, and with one last movement from his hand he felt her unravel on top of him, her body tightening around him, loud moans falling from her lips.

"That's right baby, let the neighbours hear how I make you feel," he told her, his voice faltering as he felt her muscles pulsing around his cock pushing him over the edge, his release spilling inside of her as she rode him through his orgasm.

As his hips finally stilled, she collapsed on top of him, her face buried in the crook of his neck as she fought for breath. A low moan escaped from his lips as her body involuntarily twitched around him.

"Sorry," she laughed softly, lifting her head to look down at him as she gently pushed his hair from his forehead, her eyes slowly taking in every inch of his beautiful face.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked softly.

"Nothing, just in a good mood," she whispered. "Must have been Penelope's punch," she shrugged nonchalantly, her cheeks barely hiding her grin.

"Yeah, must have been," he chuckled, his fingertips lightly grazing up her arms before he laid his hands against her cheeks, pulling her face to his, kissing her tenderly as her body melted against him.

"We better get some sleep, god only knows what time we'll get summoned in the morning." He wrapped his arms tightly around her, standing up and carrying her to the bed, laying her down gently and climbing in beside her. By the time Spencer pulled the covers over their bodies, Becca was already drifting off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams pretty boy," she muttered sleepily. He smiled, placing a gentle kiss against her forehead as she snuggled into him.

"Good night baby."