13. Lost In The Fire

Warning: Smut

------------------------------------------------------------------

When Becca woke the next morning, Spencer was nowhere to be seen.

She stretched her arms above her head, yawning as her muscles tightened satisfyingly from head to toe. Rolling over on to her side, she picked up her phone from the bedside table, sitting up abruptly as she saw that it was almost lunchtime.

At some point during the night, she had woken to use the bathroom and changed out of her dinner dress, so she dug around in Spencer's dresser, pulling out one of his shirts and pulling it around her body. Her bare feet padded soundlessly across the wooden floor and she emerged into the lounge.

She paused in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, a smile playing on her lips. Spencer was reading at his desk, his bare chest rising and falling gently as his fingers ran quickly down each page, his lips moving silently.

"Why have I never seen you wearing glasses before?" She asked softly. His head snapped up, his eyes locking with hers and his fingers left the pages of the antique book in front of him as he pushed the thick-rimmed glasses up on his nose.

"My eyes are sore this morning, thought I'd give the contacts a miss for the day," he explained. She nodded as she moved towards him, sitting down on his lap and gently kissing him. "Good morning," he smiled.

"Morning," she whispered. "Just so you know, I hope you get sore eyes a lot, cos the glasses are making me feel things." He laughed, slipping his arms around her waist.

"How did you sleep?" She asked him, receiving a shrug of his shoulders in response.

"Not great," he admitted sadly. "I stared at your beautiful face for as long as I could without feeling creepy," he joked. "You looked like you were having some good dreams."

"I was," she nodded. "I dreamt that I met the man of my dreams."

"Oh yeah?" He smiled. "You'll have to introduce me sometime," he said, amusement lacing his words.

"I will do when I find him," she winked cheekily. Her eyes searched his face. The black bags beneath his eyes were even more pronounced than normal, his eyes red, stained with the emotion of the previous night. "How are you feeling this morning?" She asked him, her voice gentle.

"A little better," he nodded slightly. "I think yesterday was just a shock. I don't think I really understood before just how sick she's gotten. Or maybe I did and just tried to ignore it."

"It's natural Spence," she whispered sadly. "You always think your parents are untouchable." He looked up at her, his arms around her waist pulling her tighter against him.

"You've never talked about your parents," he observed, feeling her body tense up beneath his touch. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, it's fine," she reassured him, taking a deep breath. "I lost both my parents when I was a teenager. Cancer."

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be," she told him. "It was a long time ago now. You find your own coping mechanisms. Things do get easier, I promise." She smiled sadly, her fingers cradling his face as she leant down to him, kissing him gently.

She felt his body relax beneath her touch as he deepened the kiss, his plump lips melding perfectly to her own. His hand slipped up the back of her shirt, his touch feeling like sparks as he dragged his short fingernails across her lower back, his tongue finding hers.

"Spence, we don't have to..." she breathed between kisses, his response a gentle groan against her lips.

"I want to," he whispered, her body reacting involuntarily, her legs squeezing together as she felt his fingers running gently up her thigh. His other hand abandoned her back, his bare chest pushing tight against her as he brushed the book he had been reading aside.

Standing up, he lifted Becca onto his desk, pushing her legs apart, his hips sliding between her thighs. She chased his lips as he pulled away from her, his eyes surveying her face as he put his hands against the sides of her neck, his thumbs gently caressing her cheeks.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?"

"I think you did mention it," she smiled, her fingers sliding inside the waistband of his jogging bottoms, smiling as his breath caught in his throat, passion flaring in his dark eyes.

His lips collided roughly with hers, his hands travelling down her body and grabbing her ass, pulling her hips tight against his hardening erection. A feral moan rumbled in his throat as her hand sank into his pants, tightening around his cock as her thumb brushed lightly across his head.

His teeth closed gently around her lower lip as her hand began to move up and down his length, his breathing growing faster, shallower. She smiled against his lips as she felt his hands tighten around her underwear, pulling it roughly from her and throwing it across the room.

Without warning, she felt him push his slender fingers deep inside her, her muscles tightening around them as they began to move. His movements were unhurried, painfully slow as her body begged for more, her fingernails leaving angry red marks down the length of his spine.

"You feel so good baby," he growled, igniting a flame deep within her, a flame that seemed impossible to outrun.

He picked up his pace, curling his fingers inside her with each movement, her body threatening to unravel as his thumb found her clit, rubbing firm circles against it. Her breathing was growing laboured now, her body tightening around his fingers.

"Let go," he whispered.

His voice was all she needed to push her over the edge, her orgasm pulsing through her body as she cried out, lost in the fire he had set alight inside her. She buried her face into his chest to muffle her ecstasy, her hands movement around his cock growing sloppy as she struggled to control her own body.

As the waves of pleasure dissipated, her face still buried in his chest as she fought to fill her lungs, she let go of his length, grabbing at the waistband of his jogging bottoms and pushing them past his hips, the fabric falling to the ground.

"Fuck me Spence," she panted, his eyes darkening as he lined himself up with her heat, thrusting hard into her, a guttural moan escaping from his lips. She wrapped her legs tight around his hips, her overstimulated body pulsing around him as he rammed hard into her, the rough wood of his desk leaving friction burns on her delicate skin.

She cried out, unable to hold the air in her lungs any longer as she felt his teeth dragging across the skin of her neck, her back arching against him.

"That's it," he growled. "Make sure the neighbours can hear you baby. Tell them who you belong to."

"I belong to you," she breathed, her legs tightening around him as she felt his thrusts growing sloppy.

"Say my name," he whispered, his large hands squeezing tight around her ass as he drove hard into her.

"Fuck," she gasped, feeling him bottom out inside of her. "Spencer," she whimpered loudly, her fingernails digging hard into his back as she felt him unravel inside her, a string of expletives falling from his lips. She tightened herself around him, smiling to herself as she felt his hips stutter, his movements slowing as her walls held him tight.

With one last gentle push of his hips, he exhaled slowly, his breath hot against her neck.

"Well I've never done that on there before," he chuckled, steadying himself against his desk as he ran the tip of his nose up the side of her neck, his teeth gently tugging on her earlobe, drawing a giggle from her as she felt the frames of his glasses against her skin.

She felt his hands grab at the back of her thighs as he lifted her off the desk, groaning as the change in position caused her muscles to tighten around him once again.

"What are you doing?" She laughed softly.

"Well I'm a sweaty mess, so I need a shower," he smiled. "I think we should shower together. I mean, not because I want to, it's just good for the environment," he chuckled, carrying her towards the bathroom, her fingers concealing themselves in his hair as she gently kissed his cheek.

"Well, I mean, if it's to help the environment," she laughed.