Chapter one-Izukus past

Midoriya Izuku was just a normal boy with a loving mother and father and a best friend, Bakugo Katsuki, who would protect him from the others at their daycare. This was until at least he turned four and instead of getting his quirk like every other kid his age, he got diagnosed as quirkless. This destroyed Izuku. His only friend had now became his biggest tormentor and his mum ignored his existence. The only person he had lest was his dad, who upon finding out he was getting bullied at school started training him in self-defence. Everyone around him told him that he'd never amount to anything and that the world would be better off if he died. This was everyone but his dad, Izukus dad was his reason to live and smile until his 10th birthday where his dad died on a mission. From that day his mums neglect towards him also turned to abuse and emotional manipulation. It got so bad that by the time Izuku was 15 and had met All might and started training under him Izuku believe that it was okay for All might to hit him and degrade him. Everything after his father death went as canon but with Izuku being abused by his mother and All might. This story begins however when class 1a have moved into their dorms and have now been there for a week. With the dorms in place Aizawa has noticed a lot of red flags with his problem child and is starting to question what his relationship is with All might. Mic is also now trying harder to get Izuku to laugh as with the dorms in place he can see that Izuku isn't just putting on an emotionless persona in school but is the same when he gets to the dorms.

Sorry for the terrible upload schedule but the next chapter will come out whenever I can be bothered to write it.