Deserving of people's time

Present Mics POV-

That question caused so much worry for me, could Izuku be getting abused? What does he mean by someone you look up to? There's so many people that the listener could be talking about. He seemed to realise his mistake as he quickly said, "This is hypothetical of course, I mean ready for when I'm a hero as I'm considering becoming an underground hero so I want to know how best to help the people who are often overlooked by the big time heroes." this just worried me more, what does he mean those overlooked has he been overlooked, did he ask for help and get ignored. I decided it was best to answer him and said, "I hate that you have reason to believe that hero's, such as myself, would overlook someone but I think it is very honourable that you want to look after everyone. Now for you question I know what it is like to be emotionally bullied however I do know some people who you could talk to about more on the physical part of things as I only know the limited information that you learn about stuff like that during your third year of hero training, since it's no longer seen as being such a big issue with quirks since most children are visited monthly by a quick doctor who does all round health checks." This seemed to confuse Izuku even more, did he not get checked by a quirk doctor? Is that why he has so little control? Why would someone with a quirk as strong and destructive as his not get more visits than most people? This kid concerns me more and more every time I speak to him. He is an amazing young boy who I can tell that with the proper support will go very far in life but at the same time behind his wall of smiles and cheerfulness I see pain, loss and fear. What could have happened to this listener, not only does he not believe that people care for him but also seems like he's telling me he's been or is being abused without coming right out and saying it. Izuku then said the thing that probably broke me the most, "well a Deku isn't deserving of people's time" then put his metaphorical mask back on and walked straight in the classroom. I watch as Izuku went in and then walked in with a grave expression on my face, "I have decided that instead of your normal English lesson today you guys can just catch up with any homework you have or even just chat as I have something important that i need to do. Also Kaminari can you swap seats with Bakugo." After some grumbling from Bakugo he finally got up and swapped seats with Kaminari.

417 words- sorry that its so short, I've just finished exams in college and then I got hand foot and mouth disease and then my pet sadly past away so this wasn't something I've been able to concentrate on, this story is getting more attention then my Spider-Man one so I've decided to concentrate on this one for a while and then do more to my spider man one. I also don't plan for this to be an especially long story as I've got other ideas that I want to do and find out what kind of story I like doing the most. hopefully I will update again by Friday. thank you for reading.