So much training

Izuku's POV:

Present Mic seemed slightly offended by my comment about daytime heroes, I should probably apologise to him before he gets more mad and hits me like everyone else. I will do it straight after lessons today. The rest of Mics lesson went without a hitch for me, Kaminari is actually really nice and we've decided to do some tutoring sessions together as we both feel as though we could learn something from one-another. After Mics class we had an hour break before our hero training, which was refreshing for me as it meant that i would get to apologies to Present Mic and do extra training before my extra training before training before my extra training with All might before my extra training me and Kaminari have scheduled, so all in all its a calm day since I don't have any homework to worry about. As the rest of the class quickly leave to make the most of their break I stay behind in hopes of speaking with Present Mic. Once the rest of the class have left i go up to Present Mics desk with my head down and apologies, "Excuse me sir, I would like to apologies for my insensitive comment before this lesson and tell you that i don't think you're a bad hero just because you limelight. You're actually my second favourite hero after Earserhead because with the type of people you save and the ways that you go about it it is very clear to me that had it not been for your quirk being what it is then you would probably be an underground heroe and a really good one at that as it is clear that you never aim to hurt the bad people or to make the seem as they are lesser than you just because they have taken some bad turns in their life." throughout me saying this if i were to look up even once i would have noticed the full on ear to ear grin on Present Mics and how much my comments seemed to mean to him.

Present Mics POV:

The listener has to be one of the most caring people I have ever met having gone on a speech about me, and nicely as well not just saying how I'm too loud. I am proud of him, however the fact that he believed that it was important to apologise and also wouldn't look me in the eyes the whole time is quite concerning. I know Shota has some concerns about him and to be honest so do I, he portrays so many signs of abuse and neglect and then finding out today that he is also being bullied but acts as if it's normal. I think Midoryia needs help but I don't know how to get him to reach out to get the help. "You know Listener, just the fact that you apologise when you had nothing to apologise shows me how amazing of a person you are. I hope you know that I'm always here if you ever need to talk to someone about anything, now go enjoy your break afterall you have extra training with Aizawa so i would make the most of the break if i were you."

"See you soon sir." Midoryia replied while leaving.

551 words-

I'm so sorry its been so long ive just started a work placement in a nursery so i have been cating like very illness possible. I hope you all have an amazing christmas and enjoy this little gift from me.

I'm planning to add a small part to my other story just as a christmas treat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR