chapter 2- i hate mondays

(i forgot to metion in the last chapter Izuku can already control 50% of OFA and doest break any bones as he got the quirk 5 months before the entrance exam as he already had a good body build for all might had been teaching him control over the quirk (by teaching i mean he was beating him until he learned to be better.)

It's a normal Monday morning for Izuku. He got up to his phone alarm blaring in his ears to the point where he threw his phone across the room and broke it 'great', he thought 'now i'm going to have to tell Inko that i broke my phone'. He then got out of bed and got ready for school. By the time that he got down to the kitchen the rest of the class was already sitting down and eating breakfast. With his already bad start to the day Izuku decided to avoid any and all social interaction so instead of eating breakfast he decided to go do some early morning training.

Izuku's POV

Half way through my 10th lap of the school ground the one and only All might walks up to me. I internally groan and roll my eyes. "AHH YOUNG MIDORIYA, it's great that i found you here". He shouts in his loud and obnoxious voice. I just raise an eyebrow at him to tell him that I am listening while still running on the spot. "I am not impressed with the progress you are making with my quirk, if you do not get to 60% by the end of the day we will be going back to how your training was before UA, do you understand?'' Back to my training before UA basically just means he will start to push me around a bit again, in response I just nod. All might wasn't happy with that response if the way he backhanded me on the cheek meant anything. I quickly amended myself and said quietly,"yes sir". He seemed happier with this response and just walked away. Well with this amazing start to the morning i better get to class before i piss of Aizawa as well. As I walk towards the class I realize that the halls are deserted, I rolled my eyes at this, 'great I'm late and now All Might will be more pissed at me due to Aizawas new rule. You see after the dorms were implemented most of the class started to turn up late so every time someone was late to class now they had to stay behind for the first half of hero training to do hand-to-hand quirkless combat against the great Easerhead.' when i walked into the class everyone immediately turned to me.

3rd person POV

"Midoriya, why are you late?" asked Aizawa, in an I don't really care but I have to ask for a type of voice.

"I was with All Might." Midoryia answered in a deadpan emotionless voice.

"Just sit down and make sure to meet me back here for hero training."

Midoryia then walked to his seat and sat down for Aizawa to continue his lesson. Izuku didn't need to listen to much in lessons as he was naturally very good with his academics, which is preferably because no one really liked him while he was quirkless so instead of hanging out with his mates he was in the local library studying and avoiding his mum. As Aizawa was droning on about whatever the lesson was Izuku was starting to regret not eating a proper meal in a week as his stomach was starting to churn. Izuku gripped his stomach to try to ease the pain but all he did was unknowingly worry Aizawa more than he already was.

By the time the lesson was over Izuku was almost doubled over in pain and to stop groaning in pain has a badly bleeding lip. Just as he thought Aizawa was going to leave, his captured weapon came flying towards Izuku and dragged him out of the room with Aizawa.

606 words

sorry that its been so long since my last update but i have alotof exams coming up in college so ive been concentrating on those. also im 17 (i live in britain incase that confuses any americans that think i should be in high school) so i hardly have spare time to do stuff like this but i will try to update both this story and my other one as often as i can. the next update will be for my other story and i dont know yet whan that will be coming out.

thanks for reading